Posts by Morph

Well, I think we learned what we needed to know about wireless. Do they suck tone? Yes (but live sound is never 100% of what you want. 85% is probably good enough). Do they cause latency? Yes (but you sort of learn to deal with that and adjust). Would you use them in a studio? No way! Would you use one live? Yes ( but always have cables for backup and not dance around as much). :)

That just about sums it up. Nice one

Anything like this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry for the brutal self promotion

A wee red standard. Works for me man, cheers

Is the Boss Wl 20 too expensive?

Yes man, I’m thinking cheap as chips as they’ll only be used next to the KPA. Thanks though, I was thinking of

LEKATO 5.8Ghz Guitar Wireless

Without starting a new thread, does anyone have a recommendation for cheap wireless? My xVive are dying and I need something for use in the house. They won’t be gigging

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Messing about with the SY-1 pads mixed with my pingy Suhr and the now inevitable Crystal Delays. I think it sounds good

Dude, I just got off radiotherapy. Best wishes