Posts by Klutzee

Thank you so much man ! I really appreciate that! Ill probably be putting more out in the next month or so! Thanks again!

Very cool track and fun video! Compression is a little extreme but great songwriting and playing!

Thanks man! Compression on the mix or on guitars?

really a great track and really funny vid, the singer ( is that you ? ) has such a great voice with some grit as I just would like to have

Yep thats me singing :) and thats my large abdomen in the video...oh and that's my beautiful wife too! Thanks man! Appreciate that!

Awesome. Sounds great to me.

Thank You!

My 1st post like this to share any original music. Wrote this one about 10-12 years ago, recorded it last year in Nashville with some pretty great players and shot a video for it about 2 weeks ago. There are 4 guitar tracks on this in addition to the lead guitar. 1 acoustic, 2 rhythm electric, a slide, and the lead. Obviously the acoustic was miced. It was my 82 Takamini recorded here at home with a borrowed sure condenser. The slide and one of the electric rhythm guitars were recorded through pedal boards and Matchless amps. My rhythm electric (the one you hear doubleing the acoustic that comes in the second half of the 1st verse) and my lead was recorded here at home through my Kemper and an MBritt Matchless profile. I believe I doubled all three of my guitar parts. I think it turned out pretty good! I dont see any reason to not be able to rely on the Kemper for what I need!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Trying to automate my Kemper to play with backing tracks. I have the Kemper receiving automated program changes from Logic. Now I want to send a morph message.I use button morphing on the kemper remote (not an expression pedal), but like I said, I want it automated. I understand that morphing is CC11 but when I send a controller message from Logic it does nothing. Logic has a CONTROLLER parameter to select from but not a CONTINUOUS CONTROLLER parameter. I am using performance mode BTW. What am I missing?

Thanks and I apologize for my recent ignorance!!

Maybe you can give some more info, since the Motu is an audio interface with Midi in/out port, but how are you trying to communicate with the Profiler/what was the button pressing you did to try to make it communicate?

Thanks for your response aehaem! I changed the MIDI channel and checked and unchecked the UI box. I was able to communicate but to and from the motu and into logic but as I stated, the MIDI info on the mai screen dissapeared,

Thanks

The little block on the main display of my Kemper rack has stopped displaying the MIDI info. I plugged a Motu m4 (via midi cable) to it to try to automate changes. I did some button pressing in trying to make things communicate. I believe it is due to this recent activity. I have rebooted and unplugged all midi and USB. I feel like I have set everything back to where it was but may have inadvertently selected something that I don’t remember. Any idea Of what I may have done and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Thank You

I was wondering also since I am so far behind if there were any necessary updates that I need prior to the latest update?

Forgive me for asking. I have been out of the loop for a while. I need to update my Kemper bad!! Its on 5.5.2

I am scared. I have never updated it. I found some profiles that worked for my live gigs and have used it. Main reason I have not updated is because I have had a chromebook and a Windows 7 machine not hooked up to the internet. I have recently invested in a New 2019 Mac Book Pro 16 and am ready to update now!!

So.....

What do I need to do to update? I have downloaded the latest Rig Manager.

I am very concerned with losing my performances and rigs. I am pretty much a set it and forget it kind of guy as I have grown older!

How do I save everything so when I boot back up from new update I will have what I currently have and the new stuff?

Thanks for your patience and advice!