Everything I Want

• My 1st post like this to share any original music. Wrote this one about 10-12 years ago, recorded it last year in Nashville with some pretty great players and shot a video for it about 2 weeks ago. There are 4 guitar tracks on this in addition to the lead guitar. 1 acoustic, 2 rhythm electric, a slide, and the lead. Obviously the acoustic was miced. It was my 82 Takamini recorded here at home with a borrowed sure condenser. The slide and one of the electric rhythm guitars were recorded through pedal boards and Matchless amps. My rhythm electric (the one you hear doubleing the acoustic that comes in the second half of the 1st verse) and my lead was recorded here at home through my Kemper and an MBritt Matchless profile. I believe I doubled all three of my guitar parts. I think it turned out pretty good! I dont see any reason to not be able to rely on the Kemper for what I need!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very cool track and fun video! Compression is a little extreme but great songwriting and playing!

Thanks man! Compression on the mix or on guitars?

really a great track and really funny vid, the singer ( is that you ? ) has such a great voice with some grit as I just would like to have

Yep thats me singing :) and thats my large abdomen in the video...oh and that's my beautiful wife too! Thanks man! Appreciate that!

Awesome. Sounds great to me.

Thank You!

• Man, what a great track!

The arrangement was exceptionally apt for the style.

I hear so much George Harrison and Paul McCartney in the tune and the arrangement and the guitars are just so much George.

And I really do envy you your voice.

This is undoubtedly the song of the month for me. Please post more!

Cheers,

Mats N

• Thank you so much man ! I really appreciate that! Ill probably be putting more out in the next month or so! Thanks again!