Posts by Yoda Guitar

AS EXPECTED, the other guy (with steam coming out of his ears when the Kemper is mentioned) just commented today on their forum:

"Liquid Profiling is a blatant infringement on my patent."

:D:D:D:D

Maybe that's the reason why we had to wait a long time for the liquid profiling ?!

The last patent from CK that I found at the patent office was registered at the German Patent Office on August 20th, 2019

Patent number DE 10 2019 005 855.0

and someone objected it in 10/21/2021.

The US patent of the above is dated 02/25/2020 US patent number US11164551B2.

I hope this is clarified.

I think CK wanted to be sure before he integrated it into the profiler.

I'm afraid of all the new bugs and problems that will appear with a new software version. So wish you all a happy beta test, see you maybe in December.

Erklär doch mal, was gemäß CK das Bright Cab macht.

Ist ähnlich einem Bleed Cap nur im Amp statt in der Gitarre.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm using my Rigmanger in the Dropbox for many reasons.
    So i linked the rigmanager Datafolder:

~/Library/Application\ Support/Kemper\ Amps

on windows you can use the the mklink command:

Code
    MKLINK /J %LocalAppData%\"Kemper Amps"\RigManager D:\Dropbox\_Kemper\RigManagerData

A lot of old devices blink in time.

That makes it even more to a mistery that Kemper says that this error has no priority.

I think they are not able to fix it.

Maybe not enough software brain, maybe a hardware problem.

Yes right, it's not fixable, it's a hardware based issue. The keys and LEDs are queried and controlled in a multiplexed manner. You often see this in videos where the LEDs look strange like in a light show. The TAP blink superimposes this multiplex frequency which is around 25 Hz. You can see this when you go into edit mode (e.g. system menu button flashes). If you then change the TAP frequency (BPM), the system button also flashes in the same rhythm. This tells me that only one system timer is used to control the front panel and that this is constantly being interrupted at irregular intervals by other interrupt routines (MIDI, network, etc.).

The magic word for me is "perforated tape" / "hanger strap".

Cut the perforated tape 3 to 5 cm long strips and screw under the feet (feet off, perforated tape underneath, screw feet back on) then screw the other side of the perforated tape to the board with self-tapping sheet metal screws.

Of course you can also use something like "Harley Benton Mounties" for expensive money

Every era eventually comes to an end. Musicians will come to an end too. You will just tell your home A.I. to create and play new songs, and since everyone else's A.I. is doing the same there will be no reason to share because their A.I. will do it better than your A.I. We live in end times. :huh:

We will see how many CPU Power an AI need to cover something like that:
    " i'm sorry dave i'm afraid i can't do that" ;)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Das man den bekannten Fehler in die Stage mit übernommen hat, das spricht Bände.

Wenn man es nicht hin bekommt sollte man es abschalten, ein einfaches EIN bei Tempo Funktion wäre dann OK.

Das Gezappel macht mich kirre, habe die LED schon angeklebt.

Man kann meines Wissens per MIDI auch die Input settings ändern.

NRPN Address Page 0x09 - 03 NoiseGate 04 Clean Sets 05 Distortion Sense

Lade dir das MIDI Handbuch 8.6 dort findest du es auf Page 18.

Wenn du sowas wie OnSong oder SetlistMaker benutzt kannst du das Kommando vom iPad aus senden.

Oder einen MIDI Switch der auch NRPN senden kann.

Oder du baust dir wie ich einen MIDI Switch selbst mit einem Arduino da kann man dann wirklich ALLES einprogrammieren .

https://www.jimkim.de/guitar-projects/arduino-midi-switch/

Ich habe mir das Fender EXP1 umgebaut.
    Schalter durch Taster ersetzt (Taster kostet max 5 Euro) und die Verdrahtung bereinigt.
    Man muss halt einen Lötkolben bedienen können.
    Den zweiten Taster habe ich noch über eine zusätzlich Buchse rausgeführt für einen zusätzlichen Taster.

Naja, damit das hilft, muss man aber nicht nur den SPEAKER OUT des PROFILERs auf Speakon umrüsten, sondern auch (alle) seine Gitarrenboxen. Denn sonst besteht ja immer noch die Gefahr, dass man den TS-Stecker des Lautsprecherkabels in einen Instrumenteneingang wie z. B. den des PROFILERs stöpselt.

Na ja wenn du das Lautsprecherkabel in einen Input steckst , passier ja nichts außer das der Eingang mit 8 Ohm oder so kurzgeschlossen wird und du kein Signal bekommst. Und ja ich habe alle Boxen dahingehend abgesichert. Bei der PA war das schon so. Soll ja auch Anwender geben die mit dem Monitor Linout eine Marshall Box betreiben wollten und dafür aber am Powerout in den MIC Eingang der 20.000 Euro teuren D-Live Mixers.

Das ist genau der Grund warum ich alle Leistungs-Outputs (speziell bei Live Equipment) durch "Speaker Twist" ersetzt habe.
    Kemper Rack und alle Endstufen.
    Klinkenbuchsen habe ich alle versiegelt.

Hatte mal einen Fall da hat der Bühnenmeister den Kemper-Powerout in den Audio IN der Aktivbox gesteckt.
    Stand ja so im Bühnenplan "Kemper-out" nach "Monitorbox - in".

I'm using no Cable since 2 Years. Without any trouble.

Google translate:
    https://www-kemper--amps-com.translate.goog/forum/index.php?thread/49526-kemper-remote-wlan-fähig-machen/&_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

This short video shows the remote 2 "Closed Doors away from the Kemper and a iPad attached in addition.

External Content www.youtube.com