Can I set up a wah pedal without it becoming a volume pedal when it's off?

• I have searched and searched for settings and cannot understand if it's possible to set up a simple wah pedal without it controlling the volume when it's off. It seems like a simple request. I don't want the extra complication of the volume pedal... Setting up the expression pedal seems to be the most complicated and diverse aspect i have explored yet with the Kemper,

Thank you!

Ron

• Check this out

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Be the force with you ;)

• Or there is a setting i use called “off at heel”

so the pedal is activated immediately when you put your foot on it

I also had a standard wah pedal in the fx loop - again permanently on and that worked well too (albeit a bit noisy as I had long send and return leads)

• Thanks guys! That showed me the way!!! (Not that i have it all memorized...) I'm not sure why I didn't land on that video in my searches. Sometimes it's just a matter of knowing exactly where to look for info. It's really nice to have people to ask when you get stuck! Sometimes when you're stuck on something like this, you have to walk away and come back to it later. I keep learning! I got the pedal shortly after I got the Kemper, but realized I needed to get more familiar with it all so I shelved it for a few months... Now it's all making more sense. I have had several answers on these pages help me along the way, and this is not the first time Yoda Guitar has been on my screen! Thanks again! Ron