Thanks everybody it was great and amazing time to be kemper owner!

• Hey

Hey mates i now will step out of that ,amazing world what kemper was give me. And reason why i will step out ,was because i was allmoust 20 years looking for to try Mesa Boogie Mark IV amplifiers. And that my dream was come true ,yesterday. One good dude was borrow me ,that Mark IV that i can capture those amazing tones for kemper. And when i plug my guitar straight to the that amp ,i straight realise that that was what i was allways want to guitar tone be. Then i was capture those profiles in kemper ,and when i was my home to playing those profiles it was heaven same feelings like in profiling session. And then i was thinking ,what i really need was that i need only that amp lead channell straight to the 412 cabinet ,and thats it. And i will now have that original amplifier ,in some trade process. Kemper do all those mark IV profiles so amazing ,what i was capture in that amp ,but i need very simple setup in my style music what i now play. And i was playing those kemper profiles whit that ,Mark IV many many hours and love them all. But now is time to move and step out of that ,mind blowing kemper profiling amplifier. And special thanks for all users in here ,it was wonderful time to discussing all kind of stuff. And was great time ,to share all profiles together. And hang around in rig exchance ,all day long watching what treasures there will be in now. And special thanks for all staff of kemper ,you did mind blowing device. And very long-lasting future for that device ,would be nice to have! Thanks everybody :thumbup:

• As an owner of both I can vouch for the quality of the real mkIV. I highly recommend a keeley modded ts9 out front too. Enjoy the amp and apologises I couldn't get the profiles done sooner.

Hey

Yeah i read that ts9 front would be nice ,lots of user use that in front too. Thanks i sure enjoy whit that amp. And no problem those profiles ,i think if you profile that amp those profiles would be amazing. :thumbup:

• Sad to see you go. But I think you'll be back some time. ;)

Hey

Yeah very sad feelings is step out ;( and maybe someday that comeback will happened ,if i get more money the keep that Mark IV and buy kemper too :thumbup:

• Both is great fun - a great tube amp in the room next to you and the Kemper for playing different (cranked) amps at any time - even at night - in the bedroom - and record it with the same sound each time - without the hassel to find THAT sweet spot again.

But yes, I understand - why using a digital recreation of the ONE amp you love - when you can play the real thing full blown.

Enjoy ...

... and see you soon :D

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Hey

Yeah armin good points you have :D And yeah i will enjoy thanks bro :thumbup:

• Both is great fun - a great tube amp in the room next to you and the Kemper for playing different (cranked) amps at any time - even at night - in the bedroom - and record it with the same sound each time - without the hassel to find THAT sweet spot again.

This is why I love the Kemper so much. I still want another Bogner 20th Anniv XTC (my favorite tube amp ever) but I won't replace the Kemper for a tube amp. I want both. The KPA has been so inspiring to me that all I do is play, anytime of the day I want. Thumas' Mark III profiles are fantastic and close enough to a Mark IV that my Mark series needs are well taken care of. I have owned the Mark IV on two separate occasions and the last time really started to fatigue my ears. It is one of my favorite hard tones but as I have gotten older my tastes have changed. I love the variety the KPA gives me now. If you only need one tone it is very hard to beat the Lead channel on the Mark IV however.

Just because you don't have a KPA doesn't mean you have to go. Stick around! :) :thumbup:

• This is why I love the Kemper so much. I still want another Bogner 20th Anniv XTC (my favorite tube amp ever) but I won't replace the Kemper for a tube amp. I want both. The KPA has been so inspiring to me that all I do is play, anytime of the day I want. Thumas' Mark III profiles are fantastic and close enough to a Mark IV that my Mark series needs are well taken care of. I have owned the Mark IV on two separate occasions and the last time really started to fatigue my ears. It is one of my favorite hard tones but as I have gotten older my tastes have changed. I love the variety the KPA gives me now. If you only need one tone it is very hard to beat the Lead channel on the Mark IV however.

Just because you don't have a KPA doesn't mean you have to go. Stick around! :) :thumbup:

Hey

Yeah i will stick around here in forum sometimes. Its kind of hard to stop be in here ,because this forum was my daily manners so long time. :D