NGP - ToneVision - MetalPack news + 2 new Packs!!!

• VESmedic1 completely OT but would you mind activating ur pms? Wanted to ask u a question! :)

Edit: i can send u a pm on the sneap forum is that u over there? ( dont have the 1 in ur username)

• VESmedic1 completely OT but would you mind activating ur pms? Wanted to ask u a question! :)

Edit: i can send u a pm on the sneap forum is that u over there? ( dont have the 1 in ur username)

Rispira, Not sure what is wrong with my PM's, as they are activated? hmm, I'll email one of the mods and find out whats up with that. The sneap forum is me as well yes, so over there is fine too.

• I guess sharing is out of the question? :D

I wish those guys would do a commercial pack

Trust me, I tell them this all the time, and what a huge market there would be for this. However, to put it lightly, they have no interest in having their sounds out there available to anyone and everyone at the moment.... For now atleast

• wow I just got the blend pack....damn there are some good profiles in there!
    I think I prefer this pack over v1.1

I flicked thru quick and mainly noticed the more mid gain ones (with a green scream they rip) ...really good for hard rock as well.

I hope you do more blends in the future!!!!!!!

I'd also suggest checking out that new pre amp pack kemper put up a few days ago....with a cab some of them are killer.

• Anyone tried pack 2 yet?

I bought this pack specifcially for the Fireball. Not only were the Fireball profiles awesome, but I was pleasantly surprised by the Engl Retro amp. That thing is absolutely killer with my favorite cabs. Thick and ballsy but still with a searing hot mid range that just cuts right through. Now I'm anxious to try the blend pack.

• For those guys who are into reamping, I did a clip with two different profiles.
    Each DI is reamped through "Rectifier Red TS E1" and "Rectifier Red TS M1" and blended to one sound(50/50).

With this method of blending, you can create a ton of different sounds.
    Have fun!

!!!CLIP!!!

• Hey guys.... please try to find a Peters Hydra for a new pack in the future. They are hard to find but with the way you guys profile.... I think it could be huge!!!! Thanks guys

• :) Thanks for your quick response! I recorded the whole day with your profiles and I'm so glad with it!
    I have one question left and maybe you can answer it. What kind of pickups did you use for this sample.
    It sounds absolutely on spot and not too harsh. I'm absolutely in love with this tone :D

• :) Thanks for your quick response! I recorded the whole day with your profiles and I'm so glad with it!
    I have one question left and maybe you can answer it. What kind of pickups did you use for this sample.
    It sounds absolutely on spot and not too harsh. I'm absolutely in love with this tone :D

This are Dimarzio X2N in a custom Jaden Rose. The combination with this pick up is very agressive, but it also sounds this way, becuase my playing is locked 100% with the kick.