recent Profiles are stellar!

• The recent week or so has really delivered some outstanding free profiles!
    Really digging the EnglBlackmore, Gary Moore Lead, & Splawn 1st & 3rd gears.

That Vai Love God profile from CK is one that I return to often as well, no eq needed there, nice and lively....

I find even the mediocre profiles have redeemable qualities with a cab switch and some eq....after owning the KPA for more than 1 1/2 years, it continues to amaze!

• I typically slap an aggressive eq post amp on my profiles similar to the Merrow djenty approach (hi pass at 80, boost 1.4, boost 5.0)
    This really awakens a lot of profiles I was ready to delete (including a 'commercial set')
    I put this on the Blackmore and it really sounds good, along with a clean green screamer boost (0 gain)
    I do this on 99% of my high gain stuff...
    but The Vai Love God & Splawn Profiles seem to have it intrinsic to the core sound- they are better without eq

That Gary Moore is super fun to get lost in leads/wankery...great stuff

• The recent week or so has really delivered some outstanding free profiles!
    Really digging the EnglBlackmore, Gary Moore Lead, & Splawn 1st & 3rd gears.

That Vai Love God profile from CK is one that I return to often as well, no eq needed there, nice and lively....

I find even the mediocre profiles have redeemable qualities with a cab switch and some eq....after owning the KPA for more than 1 1/2 years, it continues to amaze!

I am Really happy that my Gary Moore Lead profile is apreciated , in fact, it was hard to do the profile, lets see if can so more profiles this week or the next, i have real iron maiden settings, and some blues settings to profile too, and another gary moore lead from cold day in hell, the JMP-1 is complex pre amp, as the distortion is all from transitors, kemper dont like this much, so i will try to at least have the same quality as the other one . But if there is anyone that knows a lot how to technically profile perfectlly a transistor pre-amp, would be apreciated the help.

Regarding the great profiles being posted latelly i fancy a lot the Dr Z Rt 66 from David , all the profiles from Thumas rock ! paco mata have been posting great stuff too , The egnater from AxMan2u rocks too , and so many others, i need to find time to try more! i am curious to try the Spawn and Engl you mentioned ! thanks.

I agree,and i especially liked the Gary Moore lead,it is a great starting point for a wide variety of excellent tones.

Great that you find it so versatil ! i will try to have more profiles soon,k with different gain stages and tonally varied .

• Really like those Engls- both the retro and the Smolski. Thumas has a new 5153 that I think is his best yet (I kept his others on my rigs after house cleaning last night)

Ok, I know you're thinking I'm nothing but a pom pom waver...but these recent profiles from the last week or so are excellent. I discard 90% of profiles within 20 seconds...

• Great that you find it (Gary Moore Lead )so versatil ! i will try to have more profiles soon,k with different gain stages and tonally varied .

Yes, I think this one will stay a long time....I really like the attack and articulation on this one, very reactive to my mindless noodling :thumbup:
    Funny thing is, I know Gary Moore's name- maybe from a guitar magazine cover years ago?- but don't know if I ever heard him play...might have to check it out!