weird noise when bending note on high gain amp rigs?

• this only happens on high gain amp rigs and above the 12th fret on the high E and B string. When I bend notes there, you hear the note bend but, I also hear another weird (not musical sound) like a scifi sound effect sound. Anyone else have this problem?

not a biggie just curious

Edited 2 times, last by jamme61 ().

• yea I thought it might be frett buzz to but it like a seperate kind of weird sound that starts. So you hear this scifi kind of sound following the bending note but not musical at all. I'm on software public beta 2.1.0.8750B is this the latest ? Thanks for the time on this stuff

• we really need a recording of the sound you're talking about.

There were similar posts like this before and it always turned out to be a phenomenon that a real tube amp produces and the Profiler faithfully reproduces.

Doh! Profiling turns out to be too accurate :D

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

this only happens on high gain amp rigs and above the 12th fret on the high E and B string. When I bend notes there, you hear the note bend but, I also hear another weird (not musical sound) like a scifi sound effect sound

we really need a recording of the sound you're talking about.

Agreed! - Fret both B and high E strings at 14th fret, and play both strings while bending the B string - if you hear a low frequency "third pitch" sound that moves and changed pitch with the Bent B string, this is a the classic sound characteristic of an overdriven tube amp - like Vox AC 30 Top boost. This is Normal and an accurate representation of the real Tube Amp.