Interesting discussion on tgp , CK inside , me outside

• Mod says, "Cleaned & Closed"...but leaves all Mr Mitchell's posts in tact, but Mr Mitchell is affiliated to Atomic/CLR, therefore, according to TGP rules, he's not allowed to participate in any discussion involving the product he's affiliated with. :huh: 8| :S

That's not the rule. He's not allowed to post about his products in someone else's thread unless he's answering a question. He didn't post about the CLR, he posted about the testing methodology. And I haven't seen anyone rebut his specific points.

More than half of TGP mods/admins play the Axe-FX.

Who else besides Scott?

• That's not the rule. He's not allowed to post about his products in someone else's thread unless he's answering a question. He didn't post about the CLR, he posted about the testing methodology. And I haven't seen anyone rebut his specific points.

No one has the energy to rebut his specific points because experience has taught us where that will lead. :whistling:

He insulted and belittled our own Ingolf on that thread before it was closed, did you not notice that?...that's also against TGP rules.

• I've never been at TGP and now I'm very sure I didn't miss anything. :rolleyes:

"Discussions" like KPA vs. Axe-FX, Windows vs. OSX, Android vs. iOS, BMW vs. Audi ect. ect. are just wasted time.... Normally it will end up in a smartass-fanboy-desaster.... ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• No one has the energy to rebut his specific points because experience has taught us where that will lead. :whistling:

Lack of energy for debate doesn't seem to be a problem for TGPers generally!

He insulted and belittled our own Ingolf on that thread before it was closed, did you not notice that?...that's also against TGP rules.

I didn't notice that. Were his posts deleted? I don't see anything in the thread as it currently stands that I would consider an insult.

• excellent display of hypocricy if there was one

wonder how long a 'disappointed with the axe-fx' thread would last there

I wonder if scott peterson truely believes after all his fancy IR mixes and advanced parameter tweaks that he actually has a decent tone and can play guitar?

Gotta say with all the mudslinging from the other end its sweet to read threads like this
    http://www.guitarampboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7747

Edited once, last by caveman1 ().

• Feel a bit sorry for Mr CK after reading that, actually. No matter what he said or what he did in that place, there was a pack of hyenas waiting in the wings to sink their teeth into the juicy thread started by a guy with 7 posts on that forum, no other prior history and unlikely to post ever again.

I agree that if a thread was started with the theme, "Axe FX is a big disappointment...", there would have been a lot more back slapping and tearing down the OP by the TGP members.

• As an Axe-Fx and Kemper owner I think I am pretty neutral when it comes to these threads.
    My take,
    1)The OP's tittle was incredibly misleading.
    2)Kemper comes across as a great company. Excellent customer support even with a customer who bought from an unauthorized dealer. I do not know many companies who would offer this degree of support.

I am certainly happy to be a customer of Kemper!