In love with my new Kemper rack but worried its defective. please help!

• Hey guys! A week ago the wait was finally over and i received my Kemper Rack! So awesome. I was instantly in love. Waiting on my power amp to come in, so for the moment i'm just playing through headphones or a powered Mackie monitor speaker.
    As soon as i got my Kemper, my buddies gave me all their profiles, maxing my unit out with 999 rigs! Yikes! I've since waded through a couple and its now at like 985.
    A day or so after i got my Kemper, the output suddenly dropped out while i was changing patches. There was a message on the screen that read "DSP Error". No sound would come out at all, and the knobs ceased to function. This has happened twice now.
    Earlier today, i was changing patches and suddenly all that was coming through my monitor was a high pitched squealing/humming sort of sound. The only way i could get rid of it was to turn my Kemper off.
    And just a second ago, i had been playing for about 30 minutes. I laid down my guitar for about 5 minutes, and when i came back, there was no output at all. The input light was flashing when i'd hit my guitar, and the tuner worked... but i was getting no sound from my monitor or headphones.
    My buddy suggested that its just due to how many profiles i have on here and that i needed to thin it down to like 600 to keep things running smoothly. Is that the case? What should i do here? Thank you all!

• Try a system reset (hold system while booting up the unit) and see if that fixes anything.

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• My buddy suggested that its just due to how many profiles i have on here and that i needed to thin it down to like 600 to keep things running smoothly. Is that the case? What should i do here? Thank you all!

This is not due the number of rigs. "DSP Error" is usually a hint that something in a rig crashed the DSP code. This can be either a damaged rig or a real bug. Please create a backup and open a support ticket ([email protected]).

Timo

• I was growing around the board here last night and noticed a few people who had their Kempers freeze up because they had the auto load feature on and they were quickly scrolling through rigs. I'll try turning that off and see if it help. I also enabled my PM's on here, so if that doesn't fix it I will contact Don.
    Thank you all for the help so far! Really cool to see mr Kemper himself talking with his customers.