new 2.1.1. today release

• Switch your Profiler on.
    Wait until it has finished booting and it's ready to play.
    Insert USB stick with the kaos.bin in the OS Update folder.
    The Profiler notifies you about the availability of a firmware update.
    You confirm that you want to update now.
    Wait until the update process and reboot is finished.

• How to (comes with the OS update):
    Updating the Firmware
    Please perform the following simple steps to update your Kemper Profiler to a more recent firmware:
    You will need to use an empty USB-stick in order to transfer the files from your Mac or PC to the Kemper Profiler for the first time. When you connect a USBstick for the first time, the Kemper Profiler will format it to ensure maximum reliability.
    The next step is to download the latest firmware. Updates are free of charge and can be downloaded from the following URL:
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/start/
    Expand the downloaded .zip archive and search for the update file called “kaos.bin” inside. Copy the file into the “OS Update” folder on the pre-formatted USB-stick using your Mac or PC. Next, unmount the USB-stick from your computer and plug it into the Kemper Profiler. Follow the on screen instructions which will appear after a couple of seconds.
    More details can be found in the Kemper Profiler Basic Manual.

Be sure to unmount your USB drive properly from your computer.

• a great THANKS lightbox, HELL-G

... I was REALLY wrong, waiting during the power on !

Btw : all the folders found in the "FACTORY CONTENT" ( amplifier, delay, ... ) have to be created at the root of the usb ( or ? in rigs ? ... )

I wish to be sure to load all these new stuffs.

Thanks to be so patient ...

Hb :thumbup:

• Just update, then go to System page 1/9 => Factory Rigs and install them.

You can also download the factory content, unzip the file and selectively copy in the shared folder only the items that you want to import.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I have an issue with the 'Last Imported' rigs on this release.It shows more than just the LAST IMPORTED RIGS. Anyone else have this problem ?

Yes I have same issue AI import rigs and then select to show last imported rigs it doesnt it shows rigs imported a long time ago , even after reboot it wont show me the ones i just imported have tried several times.

• Timo from Kemper stated that after an update the rigs are freshly scanned by the profiler. That's why in the beginning more rigs turn up as 'last imported'. After a real new import it's back to normal of course.

yes this is true but in my case i have done a few "real imports " and it still shows the list from the first import , not the freshly scanned list with all of my rigs its showing a specific 5 rigs from the first real import i did , although i did 2 more imports after that , those rigs do not show up under last imported list just continues to show the 5 , but they are there in the all rigs list

• yes this is true but in my case i have done a few "real imports " and it still shows the list from the first import , not the freshly scanned list with all of my rigs its showing a specific 5 rigs from the first real import i did , although i did 2 more imports after that , those rigs do not show up under last imported list just continues to show the 5 , but they are there in the all rigs list

OK, in this case I'd send a backup to support.

• yes this is true but in my case i have done a few "real imports " and it still shows the list from the first import , not the freshly scanned list with all of my rigs its showing a specific 5 rigs from the first real import i did , although i did 2 more imports after that , those rigs do not show up under last imported list just continues to show the 5 , but they are there in the all rigs list

Did you resolve this.. I have the same thing.. no last imported rigs either..

Leg em down and yackem smackem