Wanted : Used Kemper amp in Canada

• Hi !

I'm looking to buy an unpowered Kemper, no matter which version, anywhere in Canada. I'm from Montreal, so anything in the area would be really nice, but I'm obviously willing to pay for shipping.

I won't buy anything from the States given the taxes and shipping costs, unfortunately.

Hope I'll find something !

Thanks and keep up the good work !!

Vince

• Hey, thanks for the answers and bump.

I was actually looking for a used one, to be more precise. I'll buy a new one if I have to, but I'm sure some people here and there are willing to sell theirs ;)

Vince

Edit : Yes, Moog Audio has one in stock, and Steve's has the lunchbox version I guess.

• Vince, I would jump on one of those available brand new units but that's me.

The KPA is a pretty scarce resource and I am not sure how many are in circulation in the Montréal / Québec area.

We seem to be a few here from the Province of Québec but I think we can count us on one hand.

Far from sure that any of us would be willing to let go their KPA. I know I won't ;)

Salut,

Marc.

• Salut Marc !

Thanks for your answer. I'm actually willing to buy one shipped from anywhere in the country, but each ad I reply to is obsolete by the time I see it. Kempers are welling well I guess.

Anyway, I'll bump and hope, it would be significant savings for me to buy one used, and, you never know, I might just find one ;)

A bientôt !

Vince

• Hey Vince, I've seen a couple on Ottawa Kijiji over the last few months. You're right, they go quickly but I'm not sure you'll save a heap of $$$ based on what I saw, they seem to be going for about as much a I paid about a year ago. Maybe the tax....but then you'll lose the warranty.
    Good luck in your search!

quote='Khayman37','index.php?page=Thread&postID=107260#post107260']Salut Marc !

Thanks for your answer. I'm actually willing to buy one shipped from anywhere in the country, but each ad I reply to is obsolete by the time I see it. Kempers are welling well I guess.

Anyway, I'll bump and hope, it would be significant savings for me to buy one used, and, you never know, I might just find one ;)

A bientôt !

Vince[/quote]

• Thanks for your reply !

I have actually seen a lot of ads, but bu the time I get to contact the guy (which means within a day), it's already sold. Bad luck till now !! :D

Bump btw !

• Hey =)

Thanks for your reply, it seems yours are disabled too.

v.moreau3 (at) gmail (dot) com

PS : I enabled my PMs ;)

• Hey !

I had a contact, but price was too high to be interesting, I'm considering buying a new unit, but if anyone has a used one to sell, say it ;)

Bump :)

Vince