Home use amp setup

• Not trying to defend Behringer, but you'll find the majority of guys who say Behringer Studio monitors (Truths) are 'crappy', haven't actually tried them. :)

The Kemper makes any studio monitors sound good...

• I may be able to put together a make shift rig at first, but it would be nice, having 'invested' in the Kemper, to get the best out of it from the out set.

• I love to monitor through my Denon AHD2000 headphones.

Unfortunately I am never happy with good. I am always trying new stuff. Was hoping the Kemper would tame that side of me and it has as far as buying new amps goes but I am back on speakers again. I can say for sure that the quality of speaker is greatly going to impact your perception of the sound. You really need to take the Kemper to the store and try it with the speakers or buy from a place with a good return policy. Only you know what you want to hear.

• Not trying to defend Behringer, but you'll find the majority of guys who say Behringer Studio monitors (Truths) are 'crappy', haven't actually tried them. :)

The Kemper makes any studio monitors sound good...

In my experience, Behringer's reputation comes mostly from their quality control - the gear might sound good, but it tends to wear out/break/malfunction significantly faster than the other guys.

• last time I checked one of those Behriner Truth monitors I really didn't liked them much. I mean they re allright if you're maybe still in school, you're on a budget but you are serious about recording music. Then they might be ok, really depends on the context. But buying a KPA to play it through Behringer monitors doesn't really make sense to me.