Who has the best Deluxe and Tweed?

• This "who has the best..." might start a big discussion again ;)
    I personally would go and try with stuff from The Amp Factory. May Sound a bit pathetic, but for me they nearly have the best for everything.
    I also bought some rigs/packs from some of the other sources represented in this forum, but (those guys please excuse me) most of them are gone again.
    Nearly every rig in my Kemper now shows AND44 as the author and I'm happy with it.

• Here an answer is hardly possible, since it is a thing of your taste and also depends heavily on your guitar. Best buy all (which is at individual profiles not soooo expensive) and let you decide your ear!

Play it like you mean it.

• +1 for the soundside one. also you might want to try out my aac deluxe on the exchange and the victoria regal by scott ritchie.

• Another one for TAF.
    The deluxe if perfect. Roll back the gain a bit on the pushed settings to get a clean tone. Absolutely awesome.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• This "who has the best..." might start a big discussion again ;)
    I personally would go and try with stuff from The Amp Factory. May Sound a bit pathetic, but for me they nearly have the best for everything.
    I also bought some rigs/packs from some of the other sources represented in this forum, but (those guys please excuse me) most of them are gone again.
    Nearly every rig in my Kemper now shows AND44 as the author and I'm happy with it.

I absolutely agree with TAF.

• So - I sat down and really dug in today...I have a ton of TAF and Soundside amps...but I really got into the parameters. I started by zeroing everything out - EQ and all amp parameters. Then adding in a tiny bit of verb - ambience/low mix %/Time at around 1.4/Damping high...Then slowly turning the definition up until it sounds the best to my ears for the particular model. Then setting the EQ. Alot of the TAF plugs tend to have two EQ's set...I tended to take the stereo one off and tweak the parametric to take out offending tones - seems like I tended to dial out 10kHz in pretty much everything. Then tweak the Amp EQ to taste.

I'm telling you - I have the baddest ass Fender Super Reverb, AC30 and EC Tremolux (with treble booster) I've heard. Holy shit. I'm gonna follow this process on all of my patches.

OH - another parameter that really, really seems to bring the crunchy, tweeds and blackfaces alive is the "Power Sag"...man, crank that up and you still hear that clean tone behind it...fantastic.

• My favourite clean profiles:

- Fender 57 Deluxe from Armin (Soundside)
    - Bassman 59 from Andy (TAF)
    . Morgan 20 from Rig Exchange (rmpacheco)

For my taste there are thousands of excellent distorted profiles around, but just a few good clean profiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• My favourite clean profiles:

- Fender 57 Deluxe from Armin (Soundside)
    - Bassman 59 from Andy (TAF)
    . Morgan 20 from Rig Exchange (rmpacheco)

For my taste there are thousands of excellent distorted profiles around, but just a few good clean profiles.

+1 seems like we got same kind of taste 8)

• +1 seems like we got same kind of taste 8)

Seems so ;) These 3 profiles are really excellent and you don't have to tweak them a lot. I just did a little EQ-edit on all of them and reduced gain on the Morgan 20 to get a clean sound.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• The 57' Fender Deluxe was the first amp I ever profiled - and I compared it a lot with the AxeFxII Tweed Deluxe model from that time - after that was I sure to keep the Kemper - and sold the AxeFx II a few days later.

Check out also my Pack17 and Pack36 - these are profiles of a very great sounding Fender Deluxe from 52'.
    The first pack is with all original parts - and I blow some condensers during this session.
    After the amp was repaired I profiled it again (Pack 36) with all new condensers - and far miking.

I prefer the 57 for clean sounds.
    For crunch sounds do I use both the 57 and the 52's.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de