good bass profiles?

• v2.3 software will introduce new possibilities for bass sounds, and may include some new factory bass rigs. I think that is why no one has any recommendations at this point. Also, there are more guitarists than bassists using the Kemper (Including me, but, I also play bass when I record)

The Amp Factory Ampeg profiles cover a lot of ground for me, too :) There are also good ones on the exchange(and searching/downloading from it will soon be more convenient, too). It may depend on what kind of a sound you want. In addition to the kind of bass amps that are currently popular, I'll sometimes use a Fender Bassman or even a Marshall plexi (with a cabinet swap, it starts to sound like their old bass amp) when I am doing retro or rootsy music.

• Try the Ashdown Profiles on the Rig Exchange. Outstanding profiles and remarkably the stomp/effect section can be used with very little changes. I did however change the cabinet to an SVT 8X10 IR from RedWire. I choose the two IR's with the AKG D112 and Neumann U47FET at the Cone Edge (0 Inches).

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”