all stomps off by default?

• i've got profiles that come with some stomps on. when i'm going through, i have to take them off before i can hear what the profile really sounds like.

any way to turn all stomps off permanently unless i push one?

• The only way to achieve this is to switch off the whole stomp and (if you want it off too) post fx section and then to lock them.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

Edited once, last by Kempermaniac ().

• thanks.

... i know how to turn off the stomp section, but i don't know what the lock button is doing when i then press and hold it.

... nothing apparently, as the stomp section turns on again when i switch profiles, as is the default applied stomp for that profile.

thanks!

• Hm...don't know if I'm getting you right, but: The locking function locks the current status of whatever you want to lock in the KPA. In detail: Push the button for the stomp section (not the single buttons for A-D stomps, but the button under them) and hold it for a second. The whole stomp section comes into focus. Push the button again (without holding it for a second) and the whole section is turned off. Then press lock. Done.

Note: I'm at work and therefore not in front of my KPA, but I think it works like this.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)