User Scale 1/2 buttons are grayed out on 2.3b firmware

• The way the install read I thought the new rigs and stomps would load with OS 2.3...but I dont see them in the Kemper ... guess they have to be loaded separate..mmmmm wonder how you do that Rigs will be easy enough... but stomp and scales , how do i do that ? ... Did anyone else find that the rigs, scales and stomps didnt load with the New os2.3

The way the install read I thought the new rigs and stomps would load with OS 2.3...but I dont see them in the Kemper ... guess they have to be loaded separate..mmmmm wonder how you do that Rigs will be easy enough... but stomp and scales , how do i do that ? ... Did anyone else find that the rigs, scales and stomps didnt load with the New os2.3

Stomps and scales should have loaded ?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I have a guess:

Did you load the Factory Content, including the new User Scale Presets?

User Scale example rig ‘PITCH Harmonic Minor’
    - added: user scale presets ‘Harmonic Minor’ and ‘MakeNoMistake’

I loaded both the User scale presets separately, but didn't load the factory rigs.

• quoted from the official announcement:

Factory rigs and presets included in this firmware can be imported via ‘Factory Rig’ import function in the System Menu or selectively by downloading ‘Factory Content 2.3.0’ complete or incremental from our web-page.

90% of the game is half-mental.