FCB1010 Slow Rig-Switching

• Hello Peeps!

I have some pretty bad delay (about 300-400ms) while switching Rigs on the Kemper with my FCB1010 (completely unmodded).
    I have had this problem for some longer time now. Tried a second FCB1010 today. Still the same problem. Is this a known problem ? And if so is there a solution?

Thanks a lot in advance!

• I had the lag in switching problem and still do when using certain rigs. The best I could come up with is that it happens when I would use certain rigs in a combination (like one clean rig and one distortion rig for a particular song) Most of my presets switch very fast without much lag, but there are a couple that have huge amounts of lag time. I will post some examples later today. I have eliminated most of my issues as of now, but I had to setup some rigs a little different to get by.

• Good to hear i´m not the only one. I´m already trying to eliminate all possible factors of this and trying to break this down to a reproductible error/determinate the factor.

• The standard FCB 1010 is capable of sending up to five program changes on different MIDI channels plus control change commands out of one of its 100 patches. Make sure, you are sending only one relevant program change on the channel, the Profiler is receiving. Otherwise a sequence of program changes might be processed.

• Thanks Burkhard!

How can i check what the FCB is sending, is there any software?
    If i remember correctly i was factory-resetting the FCB before using it with the KPA.