Kemper Profiler Rack - Canada

• Most places are telling me a few months wait for this. I ordered one from Long & McQuade and they are saying it could be "several months" for them to get any.

Not sure I want to wait this long. A bit ridiculous.

• I ordered my rack from Long and McQuade in November and just got it recently. Almost three months. Sucked, but there was no other option. I didn't even see the lunchbox anywhere.

Hopefully you can snag one sooner...

• i got mine from steves music in montreal , another place is moog I think which sells them
    only negative was I couldn't check out without insurance with steves which was around $100 lol

• i got mine from steves music in montreal , another place is moog I think which sells them
    only negative was I couldn't check out without insurance with steves which was around $100 lol

Steve's has a couple coming in "soon", they said. Moog said it will likely be months.

• Well....looks like we are out of luck on this side of the pond, folks.

Oh well. Terrible supply issue right now with Kemper but it's kind of always been that way. Looks like they are taking lessons from Fractal and Atomic on the supply vs. demand issue.
    I have someone at L&M distribution with a call into Kemper to find out an approximate timeline. If I hear back, I'll post up here. I don't mind tying up a 300$ deposit if I know that something is coming in a realistic timeline but if not, then I could use that money towards something else instead. If I get an indication that it is 60 days then fine....I'll wait it out.

?(

• Well....looks like we are out of luck on this side of the pond, folks.

Oh well. Terrible supply issue right now with Kemper but it's kind of always been that way. Looks like they are taking lessons from Fractal and Atomic on the supply vs. demand issue.
    I have someone at L&M distribution with a call into Kemper to find out an approximate timeline. If I hear back, I'll post up here. I don't mind tying up a 300$ deposit if I know that something is coming in a realistic timeline but if not, then I could use that money towards something else instead. If I get an indication that it is 60 days then fine....I'll wait it out.

?(

Great, please let us know what you find out. I ordered mine a few days ago, but can always cancel and get my deposit back...

You wanting the Rack (un-powered) version too?

• Yup. I wanted that version. I actually had the lunchbox model for about 1.5 yrs ago right after it was announced at Namm. I received it in Sept of that year after ordering it in March. I liked it and it worked well but it was missing quite a few features at the time and I needed a solution that was foot switchable and rack mounted. Looks like they have added many new features that make it that much more desirable.

I'm starting to look at a few other solutions at this point. With the new Two-Notes Torpedo Studio coming out in May, I may move away from this and grab that instead and keep my current setup which sounds great. A lot of the issues with any modelling gear is the actual cab emulations. Change out that equation and suddenly things that weren't sounding great can suddenly become a whole lot better.

Edited once, last by PBGas ().

• steves had a toaster on their website, i called the toronto store, they sad it was in montreal, only one in canada, do you want to ship it to toronto. i said ya, arrived dec 23. pretty much divorced my wife since then