Double clicking a subfolder

• When i double click a subfolder that is expanded to collaps it, it opens a new window.
    Can someone confirm that they have the same results?

I just want to be able to collaps a subfolder.

• But when you have a folder with many subfolders you can't collaps it.
    I can't see why this works the way it does.
    Double clicking a expanded folder should collaps it.

• But when you have a folder with many subfolders you can't collaps it.
    I can't see why this works the way it does.
    Double clicking a expanded folder should collaps it.

You cannot collapse at all.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• whatever it is, it is the status quo and will not change anytime soon, if ever. we can have a thousand things but not at the same time. our priorities right now are stability and a mac version and this will not change.
    gs

• You can say that, but still this basic functionality that is in every programming language you fail to implement.

Collapsable folders, hell no.
    3 folders deep? You are truly mad!

And as a programmer your task is to program something that people want and will use, not to say no.
    Is it impossible for you? Did you learn to program from a web course and just do not know how? I'm really asking.

Sorry Gstring. I'm failing to see some of the reasons to your thoughts.

Granted, the basic things work. But this should be programmed allot better. And you know it!

This is not an attack, but sheer disbelief on your reaction to some of the bugs/lack of features.
    If my company would work like this, we would be out of a job years ago.

Hope you learn to see these threads as constructive criticism and not as personal attacks to you.
    We all want this to be a good program.

• oops, forgot something.

A stable mac version is agreed to be no1 priority. But surely this is a different development path?

Are you the only programmer? So this means that every bug that is discovered needs to wait until the MAC program is there? Or the MAC program gets delayed if you change something to the windows version?
    Is it not hard to keep 2 branches up to date with just you?

But for the record, go nuts on the mac program. This also would be what i want the most!
    Good luck.

If you need beta testers, i'm happy to oblige. If you need help, also!

folders in RM can certainly be collapsed. Use the left/right arrow keys instead of double-clicking.

Note: if you import a new rig, all the folders will expand and you have to re-collapse them.

Thank you that works a treat but its a shame it doesn't consolidate the rigs

For example

>Marshall (0)
    > JCM 800 (10)
    > JCM 900 (4)

So when they are collapsed it should say Marshall (14)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• folders in RM can certainly be collapsed. Use the left/right arrow keys instead of double-clicking.
    Note: if you import a new rig, all the folders will expand and you have to re-collapse them.

thank you, i didn't know that - maybe it is time for a list of key commands in the manual ... 8|
    gs

• Kemper team, didn't you think about releasing simple library with simple API, which could be used by Kemper users - developers to create open/closed source Rig management software? I believe, that for sure you can find tech based KPA users, who would like to contribute. Library API could be discussed here on forum. I can imagine this could work. :) What do you think?

• whatever it is, it is the status quo and will not change anytime soon, if ever. we can have a thousand things but not at the same time. our priorities right now are stability and a mac version and this will not change.
    gs

I think you need to learn some customer service basics or maybe its just a language translation and English is not your first language. Because the way you wrote does not sound nice.
    Thanks meambobbo for the arrow keys, I did not know that.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• I think you need to learn some customer service basics or maybe its just a language translation and English is not your first language. Because the way you wrote does not sound nice.

you are right. apologies. i just got wound up earlier today, testing the second public beta of rig manager and eventually it would be better to not post while doing so. so hopefully we will have a new version soon which pleases some of us. all i wanted to relay is that there are things which look important to us and others which are less.

best, gs

• The Kemper team is generally thick-skinned when dealing with rather rude/vague/unwarranted criticism (not at all saying this is the case in this thread) and very positive about fixing bugs and implementing new features. They love their customers and work hard to give us just about everything we've ever wanted in a guitar processor. Any perceived rudeness from them is more than likely a misunderstanding or a rare loss of patience, but I assure you it is not the norm around here.

And at least they communicate with us! SOME COMPANIES just give you a web form to complain into, without even a canned email in response.

• The Kemper team is generally thick-skinned when dealing with rather rude/vague/unwarranted criticism (not at all saying this is the case in this thread) and very positive about fixing bugs and implementing new features. They love their customers and work hard to give us just about everything we've ever wanted in a guitar processor. Any perceived rudeness from them is more than likely a misunderstanding or a rare loss of patience, but I assure you it is not the norm around here.

And at least they communicate with us! SOME COMPANIES just give you a web form to complain into, without even a canned email in response.

This! RM will evolve into something very very good. ;)