A small complaint/problem.

• This is not a terribly big deal, and hopefully I'm just being silly and I am missing something. But, one problem I have with the KPA is that when I'm playing live I often need to adjust the main volume on the fly (while playing), for example, if we don't have time for a good sound check I need to adjust my stage volume during the first 1 or 2 songs. With an amp it is fairly easy to reach over and adjust the volume while playing but with the encoder on the Kemper I find it really difficult to adjust the volume while playing. What I mean is, because it is an encoder it depends on how fast you turn it, and the actual position of the knob doesn't really mean anything, whereas with an amp you can easily turn the volume knob from say 3 to 4 in a split second (while playing). IMHO, it would be nice if the master volume on the KPA was a conventional pot, like on a real amp.

• Aren't you comfortable at using a volume pedal?
    Also, if you don't use your guitar's volume pot for musicale xpression, you might want to have a condenser istalled on it and you can lower your volume from the instrument. This will affect distortion quality/quantity tho.

:)

• Aren't you comfortable at using a volume pedal?
    Also, if you don't use your guitar's volume pot for musicale xpression, you might want to have a condenser istalled on it and you can lower your volume from the instrument. This will affect distortion quality/quantity tho.

:)

Thanks for the suggestion, I do you a volume pedal but I have it set before the amp so it cleans up too, like the guitar volume does.

• Please check again:

Our controls are not encoders (except Type and Browse), but analog potentiometers.
    But they don't have a start and end.
    They do not artificially accelerate by the turning speed, as many encoder implementations do.
    Only when you turn very slow, they 'zoom' into the value to be more accurate than a regular pot could be.
    If you turn by a normal speed, the full span is 270 degrees as on a regular pot.

• Please check again:

Our controls are not encoders (except Type and Browse), but analog potentiometers.
    But they don't have a start and end.
    They do not artificially accelerate by the turning speed, as many encoder implementations do.
    Only when you turn very slow, they 'zoom' into the value to be more accurate than a regular pot could be.
    If you turn by a normal speed, the full span is 270 degrees as on a regular pot.

Interesting, I'll play with it some more, maybe it will just take getting used to. Thanks for the reply.