[Chorus effects] Enhancing stereo effect with separate wet/dry signals for left/right channel

• As evidenced in this thread , stereo choruses in X and MOD sections lack one cool feature:

if we could put the wet signal in one channel (left o right) and the dry signal in the other channel, we would get the full stereo effect like the most famous choruses (one for all the legendary Boss CE-1 chorus ensamble)

For people who own two FRFR speakers (like myself :D ) this feature is compulsory 8)

• Yup, we are even ahead of this!

The Air Chorus does exactly that, thus it has no mix control. It modulates both stereo sides in opposite directions.
    The chorus effect happens by the two stereo signals mixing in the air, hence the name.

The Air Chorus surpasses the drawbacks of the 70's solution: no single modulation or colouring of just one signal side.

This effect is also cruical for the Roland Jazz Chorus combo amp.

• Thank you very much Christoph, but the Air chorus from my point of view has also the panner effect, with the chorused signal goes from left to right and vice versa, so it's not exactly what I'm looking for

The Vintage chorus in my opinion is the best of the three and with separate wet/dry signals in left and right channels would be perfect. This feature could be nice also in the Hyper chorus

• I think Alex has a point. Back in my amp days I loved using W-D-W in the studio with all the spatial effects in the stereo field and the amp in the mono center.

I recently hooked up my Toaster in W-D-W. I loved having all the stomps and amp coming out the Monitor in mono and having Delay and Reverb in stereo. But I ended up wishing I could put the X and Mod slots in stereo too, especially for chorus FX.

Just my two cents.