Newbie question on non-guitar sounds

• Total beginner here...mind blown by the Kemper!

I've found an amazing acoustic sound and an organ sound using Rig Exchange. How would these have been created? Has somebody put a synth or other source of those sounds in the chain somehow?

If so, does that mean that if I want to sound like a sax I can get our keyboard player to set that up.....get it into a profile and just use it?

That would mean all of the tracking problems you usually have with midi guitars goes away?

Amazing!

I've not gone anywhere near the profiling side of things, so an A, B, C of how this is done would be great......

Cheers,
    Andy

• There are some profiles on the exchange, where the user sampled patches from the Roland VG-99 "Virtual Guitar" system. The ones I have enjoyed, were an organ, the GR-300 guitar Synth, a dobro, and an acoustic. The member who created these profiles, Mr. Ruppert, discussed the methods used, but I am unable to locate that discussion currently.

Another member just recently sampled distortion tones from a Virus Synth, ( these are very useful).

• There are some profiles on the exchange, where the user sampled patches from the Roland VG-99 "Virtual Guitar" system. The ones I have enjoyed, were an organ, the GR-300 guitar Synth, a dobro, and an acoustic. The member who created these profiles, Mr. Ruppert, discussed the methods used, but I am unable to locate that discussion currently.

Another member just recently sampled distortion tones from a Virus Synth, ( these are very useful).

There are some profiles on the exchange, where the user sampled patches from the Roland VG-99 "Virtual Guitar" system. The ones I have enjoyed, were an organ, the GR-300 guitar Synth, a dobro, and an acoustic. The member who created these profiles, Mr. Ruppert, discussed the methods used, but I am unable to locate that discussion currently.

Thanks I'll be sure to check those out! :)