Idea - free of charge of course

• Up to date we can only choose to have only ONE OS ,with belonged effects and parameters on our beloved KPA .

What if :

1. I want the general sound of old 1.5 (? was it 1.5?) still having aliasing "effect" in .
    so , I choose 1.5 including :

2.new green scream pedal
    3. new cry baby wah
    4.new high/low cabs parameters ,
    5. new analogue octaver and
    6.all of that new things in main input and output , plus
    7.performance mode for sure.

I do not want rig "manipulator" this is for sissies :thumbdown: , I do not want pitch shift effects,just Transpose , I do not want lots of things which I do not use , and those things just occupied memory in my KPA .

Is such a thing possible, to choose like in restaurant -
    a)Buffet ( I eat what I want , when I want and in which order I want ) instead of
    b) A LA CARTE ( I eat only few things from the list , by exactly order - no choice) ?
    Fuck A LA CARTE, long live Buffet Freedom ! :thumbup:

Imagine to choose tone of your preferred ,old OS update and adding some new features from the latest updates , rejecting things that you do not use, making more room in KPA memory !!!

Am I asking too much? ;( :D

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 5 times, last by Rescator ().

• Probably yes... :D

Such a modular OS would be much more complex in terms of UI, bugs, mantainance... just think of the potential incompatibilities among different modules... Kemper would make its same life uselessly complicated IMO :S