RM Mac question

• So I went to MyProfiler and did a copy all rigs and pasted them to a new directory in my local library.. there were 729 rigs copied but only 50 rigs pasted.. any thoughts?

Gettin' funky up in here..

• I've just installed RM on my mac and used it a couple of times…so no real experience with it…but...
    Did you try drag and drop?
    Can any of the ones that weren't already pasted be copied over?

• so KPA team and avid supporters... any thoughts on this question? It's been laying around for 3 or 4 days now..

i can copy 999 rigs as much as i want and nothing gets lost, not sure if i want to put :) or :( at the end of the sentence... pls use the contact form within the help menu and report your findings.
    thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• i can copy 999 rigs as much as i want and nothing gets lost, not sure if i want to put or at the end of the sentence... pls use the contact form within the help menu and report your findings.
    thanks, gs

thank you for the response GS.. based on your response, I'd put a :( on it... I'd love to know how you got 999 rigs transferred since I was only trying to get 700ish..

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused about your ending note as you've requested that I use the contact form to report my findings.. I thought we used the form for support such as how to do something such as this... I was thinking contacting technical support was for fixing KPA units and such, like my failing LED's.. If my understanding is incorrect then my bad, sorry.

Gettin' funky up in here..

• Sorry, but I'm a bit confused about your ending note as you've requested that I use the contact form to report my findings.. I thought we used the form for support such as how to do something such as this...

Feel free to post things to the forum but also post them using Help > "Provide Rig Manage Beta Feedback" in Rig Manager Mac. This way, we don't miss something.
    thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here