Noise Noise Noise in every rig

• i try it again, cause nobody helped me, i´ve noise in every rig, tried to contact kpa, but nothing happend, tried differnt guitars, cables, Locations, different Outputs, what the hell should i do, kpa isn´t usable for next gig

have the latest Firmware
    made a System reset
    first rig TAF - JCM 800 Drive

i Need help please

please listen to the whole sampe (2 different rigs)

https://copy.com/AGTwMeqIg0h2

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Engage one of the three noise gates (either the one in the input section with its own knob, or one of the two stomps), or a combination of all of them! Don't forget, most of the amps have been profiled at hefty volumes to get them to naturally overdrive. I haven't encountered a tube amp that doesn't have a lot of noise at those kinds of volumes (unless it has a built-in noise gate). The only thing you can do to maybe cut down on the noise a little is to install "noiseless" pickups. There's nothing wrong with your KPA!

Cheers,
    Sam

• distorting amps are noisy.

however, I do hear a kind of background noise creeping in towards the end of each held chord that sounds like external noise to me.

judging by the samples, you do have a noisegate activated.
    disable the noise gate(s) and slowly 'pan' your guitar from left to right, there should be at least one spot where the noise goes away.

• Sorry, can't hear the samples from here but another test would be checking whether clean profiles show noise as well.

Furthermore, does the noise meaningfully change when you have yuor hands off the instruments or touch the strings?