Post your Kemper Rig Pictures Please

• Also, one of the gigs this week was on a dirt floor (classy i know) for a local Biker Charity Rally. I left the remote in the lid and it worked great. all cables fit no problem and the vast majority of the dirt was kept well away from the remote.

I am looking for a clear plastic cover for the remote though for future outdoor wet and rainy gigs. Anyone got a lead on something suitable?

• OK, Heres my update:

- You couldn't put the lid with the remote on the front - Tried it, and no chance. Not anywhere near enough clearance.

- With it on the back does it hit any of the boots of cables ? IPlugged in a pretty robust speaker cable (with straight 1/4 connector) and the lid fits with the remote installed in it. Also tried with a few straight XLR's pluged in and it fits, but does put pressure on the cable exiting the XLR plug. Unfortunately you would need right angle (or some form of low profile/short) XLR cables to make this work if using a patch bay. Dammit!

- You can't lock the latches of the ROTO 4U SKB? Correct. The latches do not lock.

- Could you you tell me the EXTERNAL measurements of the case (with/without lids). External measurements: Main body with both lids removed is 12" deep, with both lids on 16" deep. Whole rack is 22" wide, 9" tall.

Hope it helps!

• Nice one! Thanks for doing that...!

Though you quoted my post: "Is anybody able to answer my 2 posts from May 18th & May 19th ... (Above) ? Thanks in advance" - but that was related to something else...!

Cheers

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• My rig. CLR on the floor and in the corner is not optimal, but this is our living room and it was the only option (wife ;) ), still sounds amazing.

@CK: if switches would start working on the Remote I could get rid of that ugly second cable going to the back of the Profiler :)

• My rig. CLR on the floor and in the corner is not optimal, but this is our living room and it was the only option (wife ;) ), still sounds amazing.

@CK: if switches would start working on the Remote I could get rid of that ugly second cable going to the back of the Profiler :)

Looks good to me, plenty of options in the nice clean corner!!! :thumbup:

• Is it active? Do you run from the monitor out or direct out? Cheers

It's an active neo CLR (see my sig :) )

I run direct out via a 1/4" instrument cable to the CLR input.

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• How are you holding the rack to not fall or move ?

The CLR wedge has a tilted angle on the top/front side (when using it as a monitor, pictured) that works perfectly to lean the rack against. It faces directly up at me, so it's at an ideal viewing angle while practicing or gigging. The rack case exterior is made of molded rough plastic that grips the floor enough to keep it from sliding.

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• It's an active neo CLR (see my sig :) )

I run direct out via a 1/4" instrument cable to the CLR input.

That's cool, it looks nifty! What speaker does it have and what is your opinion of it as a whole unit ? (is it FRFR also?)

Why do you run it from the direct out as opposed to the 'Monitor Out' ?

Cheers

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• That's cool, it looks nifty! What speaker does it have and what is your opinion of it as a whole unit ? (is it FRFR also?)

Why do you run it from the direct out as opposed to the 'Monitor Out' ?

Cheers

The CLR is a FRFR speaker. Here's the link to it http://shop.atomicamps.com/product_p/aclr-aw-n.htm I don't know which speaker it has, and Atomic is pretty tight lipped about it IIRC.

I like the unit quite a bit. Mine has the neo magnet, so that increases the price a bit, but it's much lighter. It's been a dream to play through.

To your other question, I guess I would respond with the question, "why run it from the monitor out instead of the direct out?" I don't know that there's an advantage to one over the other.

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

• The CLR is a FRFR speaker. Here's the link to it http://shop.atomicamps.com/product_p/aclr-aw-n.htm I don't know which speaker it has, and Atomic is pretty tight lipped about it IIRC.

I like the unit quite a bit. Mine has the neo magnet, so that increases the price a bit, but it's much lighter. It's been a dream to play through.

To your other question, I guess I would respond with the question, "why run it from the monitor out instead of the direct out?" I don't know that there's an advantage to one over the other.

Cheers for your response and advice

As far as I know, you can link the monitor (out) volume to the master knob (but not the direct out)... Also, you can turn monitor cab emulation off (not sure about direct) - also would free up the direct out for D.I.'ing

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack