Sad, sad times :(

• Raoul23, do you still get clicks when you switch between profiles on your Kemper using your foot controller? I think that would be relevant information in this thread, considering that others have reported similar sounds as you experienced. .

Even I get extraneous clicks, blips and glitches in the sound when I switch profiles with auto load on. But I don't get them when I switch between profiles using a controller, a problem I recollect that you had.

Could you try the same recording process without autoload, but loading clips individually in a sequence and let us know whether you get clicks? In particular, the problem with switching with the foot controller might have some bearing on the whole discussion.

yep I still get the clicks when using my FCB, I will do a recording with autoload off and changing with my FCB but from what I recall when I did this before it made no difference. I'm so happy now CK is on the case and I don't doubt he will be able to fix it :)

• Do you need me to provide anything else any other tests I need to do ??

Well, if it's true that your last clip (haha) is not about factory rigs as Eng. Kemper suggested, I'd follow the... following, accurately responding these troubleshoot questions:

Is there ANY factory rig where you get these clicks? Or do you have to modify them by hand to get the clicks?
    Are those stomps saved with the rig, or are they locked?

• Well, if it's true that your last clip (haha) is not about factory rigs as Eng. Kemper suggested, I'd follow the... following, accurately responding these troubleshoot questions:

My last clips I posted were 4 different clips, 3 were of factory rigs and the last one was TAF rigs. I'm now going to do another clip this time just 5 factory rigs with stomps that I have not added.

• @CK

here is another recording this time all factory rigs with stomps. I have not edited them at all and I am changing with my FCB

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rigs used are as follows

Mystic Crunch
    OLA - Bug Area 3 Rack
    OLA - Edvaha
    OLA - Edvaha Clean Air
    OLA - Mars VM

In that order as well all I did was go from 1-5 then 5-1 on my FCB

• Are the fx those originally in the rigs? Because with more fx Eng. Kemper confirmed they can reproduce the noises.

Yep all is original :) so its plain to see there is an issue when stomps/effects are active/passive causing a click/pop as the change happens and no doubt CK will nail this issue at sometime i'd just like it to be sooner not later :thumbup: