Dr Z - Z Wreck profile from Cybertwin68

• had a great time playing with the DR Z Wreck overdrive profile on this track.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks to Cybertwin68 for the great profiles of this superb amp from Dr Z. I played all the way from start to finish of the track and just used my volume knob to go from clean to gain sounds. The backing track is easy to find on YouTube - look for La Grange backing track with vocals. I had to clean it up a little bit with a "de noise" plug in so it sounds a bit dodgy but the Kemper guitar track sounds great in my opinion. Loving the Kemper!

• You're very welcome, sounds great, which guitar did you use ? Lovely tone and playing :thumbup:

from the souncloud page :
    I used a Fender Stratocaster with John Mayer mid scooped pick ups and plugged into my Kemper Profiling amp and used a DR Z - Z Wreck profile- no pedals- I just used the volume knob on my guitar to change from clean to dirty sounds.

Yep it's a cool track , and it's great to get that tone just with a strat , vol pot & fingers.

• cheers guys, the strat fires up quite well with that profile. It's a maple neck too which adds a bit more bite. It took me about ten attempts at the solos to be happy with what I had as its a long piece and its hard not to be too repetitive but I'm happy with where I got to with it for now.

• cheers guys, the strat fires up quite well with that profile. It's a maple neck too which adds a bit more bite. It took me about ten attempts at the solos to be happy with what I had as its a long piece and its hard not to be too repetitive but I'm happy with where I got to with it for now.

I'd be proud if I could play a solo like that. Stand tall!

Cheers,

Mats N

• kudos to mats for bumping this thread. unbelievable vibe. sounds perfect even on my 10 dollar laptop sonicmasters.
    it is not the profile, it is the player ...

5 stars ***** :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• sounds great...had to check out the profile and found that it's great :thumbup: ...but the cab is amazing!! 8o ..it sounded so good that I locked it and played through all my profiles I recommend you give this cab a try..and play it LOUD..it's in the same league as Tills IMO but so far I've only tried it through studio monitors (loud)...great work with this one cybertwin :thumbup:

• sounds great...had to check out the profile and found that it's great :thumbup: ...but the cab is amazing!! 8o ..it sounded so good that I locked it and played through all my profiles I recommend you give this cab a try..and play it LOUD..it's in the same league as Tills IMO but so far I've only tried it through studio monitors (loud)...great work with this one cybertwin :thumbup:

Wow thank you that's high praise indeed, glad you liked it ;)

• you're welcome...but the key is to play LOUD..it sounds a bit dull at bedroom level (with my LP) I also had to raise the volume of the cab with about 4dB to match the other cabs