Kemper's customer service is unparalleled by any company Ive every dealt with

• I don't mean just music, guitar, or amplifier products/service. I mean they are the best customer service Ive ever experienced in my life.

My KPA was one as I was told, in a defective batch all having the same manufacturing problem that is no fault of Kemper or my retailer. It simply was an odd defect and it was under recall, so I sent it to be fixed. It came back and the main issue was fixed, but now there was a much more severe issue (where no sound was coming out correctly). I was obviously annoyed with the first repair, but I waited patiently for the 2 weeks turn around, so when I got it to find the amp broke, I was livid. I requested an immediate replacement because I didn't want to be out of the only amp I own another 2 weeks.

Matthew Skaggs was very understanding of the emotions and the situation, and gave me overnight return and overnight-ed a replacement. I've spent hundreds and thousands of dollars on a plethora of devices: guitars, amps, TVs, DVD/Blu ray players, cars, video game consoles, and other high end, high quality products with long time established customer service, and companies much bigger and more lucrative than Kemper.

Yet, Kemper was the first and only company to overnight a $2500 replacement without me even having to beg

This is a personal thank you to Matt Skaggs, as well as Kemper as a whole, for making the BEST amplifier around right now and for having the best, most diligent and reliable customer service out of every single company in business right now.

• Most of us will never have to deal with the customer service because of the very high quality of the device which is the most important part. But I'm not surprise from your experience because we can feel that this companie is serious about their products in term of development, support and evolution. It is very special I agree.

• I was really worried I'd b that guy who got a defective kemper. Luckily, no issues so far. I talked it up to friends and family and it would have been really embarrassing to have it fail on me after I said how cool kemper was. Those things happen. Sometimes products don't live up to the hype. Fortunately my kemper has

• I feel you, but I hardly see a relationship between a cool product and a failed unit. Some Profilers were defective, as it happens for Rolex or Ferrari as well :)
    It's the probability of occurrence that makes the average quality of a product. Of, course if you own a defective unit, your personal perspective on reliability is "100% fault probability", but this would be a distorted POV

:D

• It goes without saying that a company offering a warranty expects to service faulty units. It goes ever further that a longer warranty than is industry standard is telling that a unit is either very high quality or in development and super supported by the manufacturer.

Most electronics have 3 months to 1 year. The Kemper has 3 years. That's pretty amazing.

Does anyone beat that? I know Yamaha used to do 10 on their Clavinova's and now that is down to 5 years. Whom else gives such long warranties?

• TBH I was surprised and disappointed to get a defective one, as I thought "it won't be me "

i was so pissed axe 2 came to mind, but when my new one arrived a few hours later, I can't complain lol

my friend is encouraging me to go to fractal tho