Is the fx loop, send and return from the kemper true bypass ?

• I have lots of lowend loss with buffered pedals.
    I like to know if the kemper is true bypass when I use it as an effect proccesor in the fx loop of my power amp.

I use the following methode to route the kemper to the poweamp

I connect the fx send of my amp to the KPA return, and the master or monitor out of the KPA to the amp´s fx return

• Hi Meul. The KPA FX loop is for using external effects with the KPA, not for using the KPA as an external effect to another amp. I don't believe that your setup will work properly. Someone else, feel free to chime in here.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• If you want to put the KPA in the loop of an amp then you shouldn't use the KPA loop (I think, somebody correct me if I'm wrong!) - just go from FX Send (pedal level) to the KPA input and the KPA output (disable all slots to setup unity gain) to FX return - that worked very good for me - the coloration was not audible to me altough it is not true bypass.

Or do you want to use the 4 cable method - I'm not sure if this works with the KPA?

Cheers
    Dan

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar