Output Presets

• There must be a reason that any change to the current output-preset and then saving the new settings causes a new output-preset with the identical name. But I don't understand this reason. For me it is often (if not even everytime) necessary to tweak my output-settings when I'm in a new live-venue. So everytime I save the settings to the current output-preset (and that is necessary several times) I create a new but identical named Output-Preset. When I finally got my desired settings and I look through with my browse-knob all these settings appear on the screen and I don't know which to delete.
    There should be the same option (as for rigs and performances) to decide "overwrite" or "save under new name" for Output- and Input-Presets.

• There must be a reason that any change to the current output-preset and then saving the new settings causes a new output-preset with the identical name. But I don't understand this reason. For me it is often (if not even everytime) necessary to tweak my output-settings when I'm in a new live-venue. So everytime I save the settings to the current output-preset (and that is necessary several times) I create a new but identical named Output-Preset. When I finally got my desired settings and I look through with my browse-knob all these settings appear on the screen and I don't know which to delete.
    There should be the same option (as for rigs and performances) to decide "overwrite" or "save under new name" for Output- and Input-Presets.

Agreed.
    I would like the same logic as when saving rigs.

• True, and I have already requested the same for the Input presets.
    OTOH, when you save a new output preset you have the opportunity to write a name. The text field is already filled with the previously-saved preset. So if you just hit Save you'll find yourself with at least two namesake presets... No surprise the OP has got a list of namesake entries :)

• So everytime I save the settings to the current output-preset (and that is necessary several times) I create a new but identical named Output-Preset

I actually don't understand why you not either "just don't save it" or give it the name of the location.
    You don't need to store an "output preset" to make changes active.

• That's what I do during preparation of a live-venue:
    1. Create a new Output-Preset by taking one and renaming it (mostly according to the venue name)
    2. During soundcheck I firstly load my performances and make a few tweaks (only sound levels)
    3. To match my performanc-sounds to the stage-sound I tweak my Monitor-EQ (in the Output Preset). This happens several times during our soundcheck all the way by playing, tweaking, storing and again listening several times
    4. To match my performances to the P.A. I then tweak the Master -EQ. Here also by playin and storing a few times.
    I'm too busy to rename every storage
    5. At last I am finished and now find a pretty large number of Output-Presets (all named the same) by turning the browser-Knob.
    All should be deleted (excepted the last version). That's a bit circumstatial, because even during our performance it is not seldom that I "retweak"

I like all the possibilities too much, as if I would perform with a compromise :thumbup:

• We're requested editing presets a number of times already.
    Meanwhile, couldn't you just tweak w/o saving? Do not create any setting in advance, just tweak... save it when you're satisfied.

Don't get caught into the "oh gosh what to choose"... go with something you like. This will save you hours of sleeping time :D

• Your approach is a very systematical and good one.