Global Reverb mix multiplier

• Well I don't want any on cleans and as little as possible on any profile where I'm using the volume pot...but might have some heavier sounds that need a lot. When you turn the volume of the whole rig up past a certain point you might find it opening up a little unpredictably and need more...and at home through monitors, usually very little. Same sort of variations as reverb. I'm not sure what is so hard to understand. As good as the noise reduction is (gate speed should be adjustable, but that's another story), it's always sounds better to have less when you can, but it's not always possible.

• How would a global control solve this purpose any differently from the current noise gate? I don't think the current noise gate functions differently at higher volumes, it's very different from other devices, pretty much set and forget. For example, if I set the noise gate a little higher because of some noise on my distortions, I don't have to change it for my clean tones, it definitely does not impact the sound or the sustain if you set it at a reasonable level.

• Wanted to update this old thread with the finding that Kemper Amplifiers is always thinking of us!

Artist mode in 2.7.4 has a reverb multiplier, as well as a delay multiplier. This is extremely useful in a situation where you want to tailor the reverb across multiple profiles simultaneously, for the stage or in the studio.

Just need to go through the system menu, where there are controls for delay mix, delay mix range, reverb mix and reverb mix range. There's no documentation, but I can confirm that it functions in a similar fashion to the multiplier in some processors, except with two controls for both reverb and delay. The first control mixes the delay/reverb signal with the tone, while the mix range for each acts as the multiplier.

Very happy with this feature. Looks like you got your wish, DrDreas! ^^