How to run this Beast

• I'd like a video from Kemper that shows exactly how to run this beast.
    Not the public...

A lot of things I'm lost on completely.

Thank You!!

• That would be a very long video. There are numerous videos showing people profiling. However, the http://www.wikpa.org/ has much info, plus the manuals. I would suggest just starting with a rig that sounds good to you and working through the settings one by one. You'll get the feel for it in no time. Welcome to the community!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I think the Manual is pretty helpful at the beginning. IMO theres everything in it to start up.

And then you can always come back to the Forum with your questions. Here's the place to find help when you are lost with your "beast" ;)

• I start to work nicely with my Kemper once I've realized Kemper control management is designed as for the real amp, real, cab, real effects ...sooner you realize it , the better...

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I've found the Kemper to be intuitive and the forum to be spectacular at answering questions.

That said, this manual has a clarity (for the English version) rare in manual writing.

The only other piece of gear I've owned that had a usable manual was the Akai DPS24 but it still wasn't as clear as the KPA manual.

I only recommend NOT reading the manual when you're in the groove!

• That's actually very true. Very well written out.

• My best advice is to open the manual as a reference, then just start playing with stuff. If you don't know what a button does, check the manual, then alter it around and note the changes to the profile. Just experiement after you learn the basics, like the pages for each button and all the options and what they do. Don't be afraid to play around with a profile you can't break it!

• I'd also suggest reading the wiKPA. Having been written with the mind approach of the unaware user, most things are described from scratch, and many paragraphs are based on a Q\A and an "I've just discovered that..." model which should fit most people's mind :)

• If you go down to wiKPA,
    To look for butterflies, flutterbyes, gutterflies
    Open your eyes, it's full of surprise!
    We've got everything, we're growing everything,
    We've got some in, We've got some out,
    We've got some wild things floating about!
    You name them all, we've had them here,
    And the real stars are still to appear!