Question regarding the email list for early purchase

• I am happy that my remote will be (hopefully) shipped in two weeks. What I find a bit disappointing is that when I saw at January 13th the remote can be ordered, I asked in this thread if I should order it or if there will be a special way to order for early birds. GString posted that we will get an advice how to order and in the official announcement of Burkhard it was said that early birds should keep their feet still. So I waited for the instructions and followed them as I recieved the mail at January 14th. Now I see that everybody who ordered on the 13th could change their order to early bird status and get their remote three weeks earlier than those who followed the instructions.

• I am happy that my remote will be (hopefully) shipped in two weeks. What I find a bit disappointing is that when I saw at January 13th the remote can be ordered, I asked in this thread if I should order it or if there will be a special way to order for early birds. GString posted that we will get an advice how to order and in the official announcement of Burkhard it was said that early birds should keep their feet still. So I waited for the instructions and followed them as I recieved the mail at January 14th. Now I see that everybody who ordered on the 13th could change their order to early bird status and get their remote three weeks earlier than those who followed the instructions.

I was just saying the same thing.
    Not only. People who's not even "early bird" and ordered the 13th are receiving the Remote March 10th... before most of us who followed the instructions.
    For people who needs the Remote ASAP (like me :-)) it is very frustrating!

• what's the issue?
    gs

G string I know it's not your fault and I appreciate all the help you have been giving every one, but it should have been a very simple process to order a remote , Instead it has been email after email and things still aren't easy
    Per your instructions I did a repeat order, It gave me a new order number , but I could not check out with PayPal. All I get is the message below and unfortunatly I do not read German. I wish I did It probably would make for a simpler process. Paul

Kemper Online Store
    Zahlung durchführen
    Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten und die Bestellung konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden.
    Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Shopbetreiber