Who's ordered a Kemper Remote

• Does anyone else have an order status (on the Kemper store website) saying "Clarification needed" at the moment? Just wondering if it might be related to the Kemper sales team collating the orders with the Early Bird list.

I guess if they need some kind of clarification from me, I'll be contacted in due time.

• Nothing like that showing up when I check into the Kemper store under my login. It is showing that my order will ship via DHL as soon as available.

Hope it gets resolved for you.

• Hey, thank you for checking! Hm... No idea what could be wrong then. The payment was already taken from my PayPal account and my delivery address is complete and correct.

Well, I guess if they need something clarified they'll contact me. I'm sure it will get resolved.

• Alright... Somewhere else, I posted, that I will not order, because f the price...
    What should I say? I just did it anyway... Why? I dont know... Dont have so much time for playing right now (Job and family), so I just go to my rehearsals once a week and a gig once a month - but yesterday I had a hard day and than - instead of sleeping - just took an hour to play...
    There I realized, that life is too short for playing with suboptimal gear - and that there is no sense in having some cash, when its over...

So I just orered...

• Alright... Somewhere else, I posted, that I will not order, because f the price...
    What should I say? I just did it anyway... Why? I dont know... Dont have so much time for playing right now (Job and family), so I just go to my rehearsals once a week and a gig once a month - but yesterday I had a hard day and than - instead of sleeping - just took an hour to play...
    There I realized, that life is too short for playing with suboptimal gear - and that there is no sense in having some cash, when its over...

So I just orered...

Thats exactly how I feel about what I do. My living is playing music and and my philosophy is you wouldn't give a surgeon sub standard equipment to operate with so I always try and get the best gear I can afford to do my job well, hence why I brought the kemper ;)

So I just orered...

Much wisdom in that! ;)

• Last May we had 7000 members growing at a rate of about 11.x a day.

That figure has doubled in 10 months, so Kemper is experiencing exponential growth. You can see this in the Facebook likes and higher number of posts in other forums. I'm sure you can also see this in the NAMM lines. So whatever the current buys %, one can easily see that as this product's base of users grow, so will the orders for the Remote.

It's very exciting being with this product's development, and those guys who started way back in the fall of 2011 through 2012 must really be enjoying that THIS didn't turn out to be a Betamax but instead an iPod!

• Last May we had 7000 members growing at a rate of about 11.x a day.

That figure has doubled in 10 months, so Kemper is experiencing exponential growth. You can see this in the Facebook likes and higher number of posts in other forums. I'm sure you can also see this in the NAMM lines. So whatever the current buys %, one can easily see that as this product's base of users grow, so will the orders for the Remote.

It's very exciting being with this product's development, and those guys who started way back in the fall of 2011 through 2012 must really be enjoying that THIS didn't turn out to be a Betamax but instead an iPod!

Very glad that I got on the Kemper ship! Got a friend coming over tomorrow who plays lead guitar and bass. He's bringing both over to give the KPA a look. His Johnson Millenium is on its last leg and he's looking to move on to something new. Shouldn't be hard to convince him, I'll just let the KPA do the talking!!

• Very glad that I got on the Kemper ship! Got a friend coming over tomorrow who plays lead guitar and bass. He's bringing both over to give the KPA a look. His Johnson Millenium is on its last leg and he's looking to move on to something new. Shouldn't be hard to convince him, I'll just let the KPA do the talking!!

So we will have another new member soon then I guess ;)

• Kemper is experiencing exponential growth. You can see this in the Facebook likes and higher number of posts in other forums. I'm sure you can also see this in the NAMM lines. So whatever the current buys %, one can easily see that as this product's base of users grow, so will the orders for the Remote.

Yep.

On a very side note, I've just received an email from a guy in the States who wrote that the Ambrosi completes exactly what had been preventing him from buying a Profiler :D
    I'm pretty sure each of us (apart from Lance of course) has "sold" a number of Profilers, but this is my first official sale :thumbup:

ROTFH! :thumbup:

• We need to supplement this poll with another one ... have you told your wife (or significant other) that you have bought the Remote? I can't figure out when would be the right time to tell her. I guess I need to encourage her to buy a new dress or jewelry to help me break the news to her. :whistling:

• We need to supplement this poll with another one ... have you told your wife (or significant other) that you have bought the Remote? I can't figure out when would be the right time to tell her. I guess I need to encourage her to buy a new dress or jewelry to help me break the news to her. :whistling:

I'd just tell her that you needed it and it makes you very happy and if your happy it will make her life happier and if your both happy you will live happily ever after forever ;)

• I'd just tell her that you needed it and it makes you very happy and if your happy it will make her life happier and if your both happy you will live happily ever after forever ;)

This is best advice!
    If you need to be more strategic:
    Tell your girl you're getting rid of your big FCB, that you're effectively shrinking down your rig, getting the neat, small Remote. :)