Remote order status

• All I have to go on is this thread. Everyone in the thread got theirs early with the exception of two people, and one of those was RobT who is getting his several weeks late because of a mistake. The smile at the end of my post was to indicate that I'm not upset, although it is frustrating being one of the few unlucky ones. I got a later ship date than most, and I'm not getting mine early (like most on the forum appear to be.) I ordered on Jan. 14th like everyone else, so I'm sure you can see why it's a little irritating. But hey, worse things have happened to better people than me.
    Happy Easter.

1st world problems are a bitch eh

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• All I have to go on is this thread. Everyone in the thread got theirs early with the exception of two people, and one of those was RobT who is getting his several weeks late because of a mistake. The smile at the end of my post was to indicate that I'm not upset, although it is frustrating being one of the few unlucky ones. I got a later ship date than most, and I'm not getting mine early (like most on the forum appear to be.) I ordered on Jan. 14th like everyone else, so I'm sure you can see why it's a little irritating. But hey, worse things have happened to better people than me.
    Happy Easter.

all it boiled down to was a human error, an oversight. so, thank you for bringing this to our attention. you Remote will ship within the next days, you will see the order status change pretty soon.
    best, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• all it boiled down to was a human error, an oversight. so, thank you for bringing this to our attention. you Remote will ship within the next days, you will see the order status change pretty soon.
    best, gs

Thank you for looking into it. I got the email this morning that my order is "ready to ship."

• Just got mine half hour ago. Messed around with it for a min. Does anyone know if there is a way to just select your rig and assign it to buttons 1-5? I want to have my clean channel on button one, my lead on button 2, and my bluesy tone on button 3. Thought I could just select rig and hold down the button and it would be assigned to but I guess not

• Just got mine half hour ago. Messed around with it for a min. Does anyone know if there is a way to just select your rig and assign it to buttons 1-5? I want to have my clean channel on button one, my lead on button 2, and my bluesy tone on button 3. Thought I could just select rig and hold down the button and it would be assigned to but I guess not

Start to use performance mode and populate one performance with the rigs you want to have in slot 1-5: done.

• Thanks! I was wondering that. I have never used performance mode once in the 10 months I've owned my kemper. I was always a little scared or intimidated by it. Guess I'll have to give it a try

• Thanks! I was wondering that. I have never used performance mode once in the 10 months I've owned my kemper. I was always a little scared or intimidated by it. Guess I'll have to give it a try

Yeah, go ahead, you'll never go back to Browse Mode except for revisiting rigs in the browse pool, but for performing: Performance Mode all the way. ;)

• Yeah, go ahead, you'll never go back to Browse Mode except for revisiting rigs in the browse pool, but for performing: Performance Mode all the way. ;)

Same deal here. Never used performance mode at all until I got the remote, and now its the active mode 80% of the time. Only time i'm in browse mode now is when I'm messing around and searching sounds to record something, or auditioning newly made or purchased profiles.

Received my Remote a few days ago (2 days ahead of estimated shipping date). Already set-up and gigged with. A welcome addition to the gear bag!

• Uh oh! Just went to try and play around with my remote some more and now it won't work. It was working fine an hour ago. I unplugged my kemper and remote and took it to my upstairs rig. Now when I turn the kemper on and have the remote plugged in, the remote makes a slight hissing noise and this black line keeps going up and down the screen.

• Uh oh! Just went to try and play around with my remote some more and now it won't work. It was working fine an hour ago. I unplugged my kemper and remote and took it to my upstairs rig. Now when I turn the kemper on and have the remote plugged in, the remote makes a slight hissing noise and this black line keeps going up and down the screen.

As Scooby Doo would say... "Ruh Roh".

• Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for an order status to go from "ready to ship" to actually shipping, average? Just curious. I'm a little paranoid since RobT's was stuck in "ready to ship" status for awhile and my transaction seems to be similar to his.

• Well, the saga continues....

Just got an email from Kemper sales. I was expecting "your remote has shipped!" and a tracking number. What I got was "your shipping schedule is from week 19 May 4th and onward."
    Mind you, my original ship date was April 6th and the reason it's late was an admitted error on Kemper's part. I signed up for the early bird registration on the first day and ordered on Jan. 14th like everybody else who already has theirs.
    I'm officially pissed off now and am sending support a nasty-gram.
    This is unacceptable.

• Damn dude that sux! I feel for ya. Now with my remote being a useless brick, I'm worried my replacement won't be here for another month. I'm so upset right now and embarrassed I talked up Kemper so much only to have the remote fail in front of some friends of mine.

• Damn dude that sux! I feel for ya. Now with my remote being a useless brick, I'm worried my replacement won't be here for another month. I'm so upset right now and embarrassed I talked up Kemper so much only to have the remote fail in front of some friends of mine.

Have you heard back from support as far as a ship date for the replacement?