Remote order status

• Just got an email from Kemper sales. I was expecting "your remote has shipped!" and a tracking number. What I got was "your shipping schedule is from week 19 May 4th and onward."

which is because you had an old and a new order number. we honor your old order, we didn't exclude your new order from the list. our bad.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Yeah, surprisingly they got back to me right away and already shipped a replacement to me via ups express with a prepaid shipping label to return my defective unit. What I don't understand is where do they keep getting all these extra replacement remotes from?

• Yeah, surprisingly they got back to me right away and already shipped a replacement to me via ups express with a prepaid shipping label to return my defective unit. What I don't understand is where do they keep getting all these extra replacement remotes from?

Every replacement simply pushes out the next order one more unit in time.

• Yeah, surprisingly they got back to me right away and already shipped a replacement to me via ups express with a prepaid shipping label to return my defective unit.

Doesn't surprise me, dude! Kemper strikes me as a company that takes extreme pride in their work. These failures (no matter what small percentage of total units shipped that they are) must really be hurting them, at least on an egotistical level. They're obviously stretched a bit thin at the moment, what with the simultaneous launch of the Remote and the new firmware, but it's plain to see that they're trying to be as efficient, fair and as punctual as they can be, even if things like manufacture are being handled by a third party (I presume).

Cheep,
    Sam

• My projected delivery date was from April 13th onwards
    I got my email this morning 10 April 9:45 am UK time from Kemper online store.

"The status of your order with order number 3447052 of 15.01.2015
    has changed. The new status is as follows: Ready for delivery."

So the original projected date is looking good.

Gonna put on my dancing shoes!

Paul

• I was also an ' early bird' but got an email yesterday saying they are short on remotes. I could get a refund of my PayPal payment and they will contact me again by the end of this month. They refunded me 8 euro's shipping costs i guess as a gesture. Anybody else also got such an email?

• That gives me hope. My date of order was 20/01/2015 number 3447151

SJ

• which is because you had an old and a new order number. we honor your old order, we didn't exclude your new order from the list. our bad.
    gs

I'm having a similar situation and I'm hoping G String might or someone might be able to help with.
    It's the same deal with twin orders tracked in my account.
    The original (cancelled order) 3447225 I had already received a confirmation message with delivery expected on or about Calender Week 18: From April 27th onwards
    I just received a message for my current order 3447382 with a scheduled to ship date of Calender Week 20: From May 11th onwards.

I did already send a message on April 8th to customer service, but haven't received any response yet.
    I'm doing my level best to remain calm, but edging a tad towards nervous hearing the out of stock notes.

Thanks for all you do.

Happy Kemper

• I'd be worried to. It's probably for your own good. Just received my second remote today and it is defective just like the one I got on Tuesday. It's better at this point to let them fix things. I'm very upset

• Paging G STRING, sorry to bother you ,but reading these threads about the Remotes being out of stock, I am getting nervous my order # is 3447076 placed on 1-16-15 .to be charged to my C/Card .follow up Kemper email stated that remote would be shipped from April 13 on , can you tell me if mine will ship on time ? I really did not want to ask for your help as you have been swamped , this is my first time asking you , thanks , Roger Wilson

• After getting 2 defective remotes I think I'm going to just skip it altogether. I think I got caught up in the hype because this thing really isn't worth $600. That's at least 200 more than I thought it would be. The remote should have been 250-300 max. What I might do now is just wait long enough for some used ones to show up on eBay. It really pisses me off I even had to do this but I can't In Good conscience keep accepting a garbage product for $600. If anyone has a working unit and would like to sell. I am also interested

• I was also an ' early bird' but got an email yesterday saying they are short on remotes. I could get a refund of my PayPal payment and they will contact me again by the end of this month. They refunded me 8 euro's shipping costs i guess as a gesture. Anybody else also got such an email?

I wasn't an early bird, but ordered 21st Jan just after I got my Kemper. Been told they are badly back ordered and they cannot give me any date whatsoever.

Bummer as the decision to buy the Kemper was the availability of a pedal. No mention that you would have to wait 5 or 6 months plus for one! X(

I'm considering my options now as we have some Festival gigs from end May onwards, I've picked up an FCB1010 and an UNO for Kemper chip. If I can get it work, fine. If not it's back to valve amp with G-System and a load of work updating patches :cursing:

Steve

• I'm trying to remain hopeful these "out of stock" conditions are a result of Kemper's database being skewed by the many duplicate (cancelled) orders we were instructed to request.
    If the warehouse(s) are indeed depleted or lean... :(:/

Happy Kemper

• I'm trying to remain hopeful these "out of stock" conditions are a result of Kemper's database being skewed by the many duplicate (cancelled) orders we were instructed to request.
    If the warehouse(s) are indeed depleted or lean...

let me just add some info here: chances are good that all Early Bird orders will be fulfilled about on time. deliveries might show up a couple of days late right now but in general, we are on time.
    as it turns out, it is the non Early Bird orders from the first days we are running late on. among this smaller group were a couple of Early Bird orders which slipped in by accident. So, if you are an Early Bird and you have received the email in question: just ignore it.
    as for "out of stock": we have a delivery time of 105 days right now and the email said "demand outweighs supply". depending on the angle you're looking from, that sounds all the same to me and is no news at all.

gs

• I am getting nervous my order # is 3447076 placed on 1-16-15 .to be charged to my C/Card .follow up Kemper email stated that remote would be shipped from April 13 on , can you tell me if mine will ship on time ?

your order will be a couple of days late but from what i can see, it will not be a drastic delay.
    gs

• i made the order on 03-02-2015 and got the remote shipping details (order no 3447220) on 20-02 that it was due to ship 27-04 onwards.. no idee how long that is but can take quite some time reading the post on the forum... Now i came across an ad from Bax-shop that they can deliver a toaster with remote within 7 weeks ??? so the early bird as promised is not so early, if at all.. or am i jumping to conclusion to soon.. i don't know anymore :S
    [Blocked Image: http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/nixxo13/kemper%20remote%20bax%20shop_zps7yrytyde.png]

"We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are"

• What I don't understand is where do they keep getting all these extra replacement remotes from?

What I don't understand is why they're shipping replacements without citing a cause of failure. It sends the message that either they don't know, or they don't want us to know, neither of which puts me in a big hurry to spend $600.

All of which is a real drag, because based on features and available alternatives, I'd really like to order one.

• [quote='rdwilson','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18626-Remote-order-status/?postID=219873#post219873']I am getting nervous my order # is 3447076 placed on 1-16-15 .to be charged to my C/Card .follow up Kemper email stated that remote would be shipped from April 13 on , can you tell me if mine will ship on time ?

your order will be a couple of days late but from what i can see, it will not be a drastic delay.
    gs[/quote].........thanks G STRING for the reply, I am hoping that a couple of days =2 days, & will be sent this week, roger