Diezel Einstein Clip - Metül - Premier Profiles

• Not sure how this compares to the actual amp but got these from Premiere Profiles and I DIG these profiles! 2 rhythm tracks panned hard left/right. One track for lead down the middle.

Profiles used were:
    • PP Einstein Rhythm - Left
    • PP Einstein Tight Rhythm - Right
    • PP Einstein Lead - Center (Chorus/Delay/Verb)

Soundcloud:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Used the same old stuff:
    • Mammoth Custom Les Paul
    • Duncan JB / '59
    • Ibanez BTB Bass
    • Steven Slate Drums 4 Plat - Slate Metal4 kit
    • Studio Devil Bass Pro

Profiles used "as is" but added effects to the lead. A little Hall Verb on rhythm guitars. Did this low volume at 12:45 am or so. Might adjust the sound quality after some sleep! LOL!

Thanks Jan for the great profiles!

• Love it! Thanks for posting!! Also, some nice shreddage going on there :P

On a totally unrelated note, how do you like the BTB bass? I'm thinking of getting one for (metal & hardcore) recording.

You bet! I am loving the Einstein pack. Very aggressive and VERY unforgiving.

As for the BTB, I love it! I am by no means a real bass player butI have played in a few bands as a bassist. I prefer it to any Soundgear bass I have tried. I record with it doing everything from pop/horror punk to death met

• You bet! I am loving the Einstein pack. Very aggressive and VERY unforgiving.

Sweet!

As for the BTB, I love it! I am by no means a real bass player butI have played in a few bands as a bassist. I prefer it to any Soundgear bass I have tried. I record with it doing everything from pop/horror punk to death met

Ah, cool, thanks. I actually have a cheapo Soundgear bass (SR300). It's really not bad and plays well but I'm not totally in love with the tone I am getting... so you've just made me want to get the BTB even more haha

• all of this sounds great! good work. nice chops!!!!!

\m/ (>_<) \m/

Thanks man! I appreciate that!

Sounds really cool man. Reminds me a lot of some 90´s style metal!

Thanks! That's definitely where I grew up. Started really learning to play around that time.

Sweet!

Ah, cool, thanks. I actually have a cheapo Soundgear bass (SR300). It's really not bad and plays well but I'm not totally in love with the tone I am getting... so you've just made me want to get the BTB even more haha

I scored the bass in mint condition for $150! Couldn't pass it up. It's a bolt on neck but has active pickups. Lots of tonal options.