Show us how your Remote will be used :)

• I use it on the following; Living on a Prayer & It's My Life (Bon Jovi), Rocky Mt Way (J Walsh), Man in the Box (AIC), Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith), Kick Start My Heart (Motley Crue)

Here is my new layout today:

[Blocked Image: http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/parisblue1/FullSizeRender.jpg]

What are those Rocktron Banshee's like dudes...? Never seen em til now! do you have to have a pipe running from it to a mouthpiece? MXR have one like that bit smaller...

I've got a TWA Little Dipper mkii, as it doesn't require any vocal manipulation - I'd put it more under the env filter heading though

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Sweet, I didn't know that.. Sounds good! Thanks for the tip @paults

Sounds decent! Glad I kept reading now... As was almost GAS'ing for a Banshee too then! Could you hook me up with / direct me to those settings/presets please :)

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

Edited 2 times, last by nEVH5150 ().

• Here is my Kemper and Banshee in action

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awesome, what profile was that? And were you running into a cab at backline or just through P.A./IEM's? That banshee sounds superb!

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Going to post this in this thread for discussion purposes as I recognise it has a lot of the users who I've conversed with getting my Kemper up and rolling and who's opinions I respect as their knowledge has been absolutely sound and helpful... Will post pictures soon as I'm still working on placement of pedals etc.

My Remote just arrived yesterday, and whilst I love the size and the (obviously) perfect integration with the profiler, I must say I was a little disappointed that it doesn't have more screens a la LiquidFoot+/backlighting options! (especially for the price...!) obviously, I knew this before I purchased as I researched pictures etc. but what with the Line6 Helix (previews) even has individual screens - I couldn't believe it!

Considering everything else is so well designed I'm surprised they didn't include LCD screens for each switch - so you could see which preset is linked to which number switch even easier (and in the dark!) and would make the I - IIII switches A LOT easier to work with!

Its a shame the Remote screen doesn't change colour either :( like it does on the Profiler LCD (would be awesome to have a red screen (whilst still visible and clear obviously) for gainy parts and blue for clean kinda thing!)

I just love the one cable for all though, that's what does it for me really! The integration is also obviously unparalleled - just like I say, considering the design and quality of everything else Kemper-wise and the price... :(

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• [quote='drandall','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18928-Show-us-how-your-Remote-will-be-used/?postID=208768#post208768']

Awesome, what profile was that? And were you running into a cab at backline or just through P.A./IEM's? That banshee sounds superb!

This is running direct through the PA, no live cabs on stage. This is my profile from my Mesa rig and it is on the Rig Exchange under user D.Randall and the actual preset for the rhythm on this song is RECTO-PRE/2:90 - 11. The Banshee sounds so good live that the other guitar player in the band asked how I got my guitar tone in the Banshee and I told him it's all in the unit (and your fingers) ;)

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• Could you hook me up with / direct me to those settings/presets please

Here are the Talk box Rigs on the Rig Exchange:

Talk Box Pedal (this one is Expression pedal controlled)
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/api…O38SKhWiSIsZX4FWi6N?.kipr
    Talk Box Living (this one is controlled by your playing dynamics)
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/api…1lysHZLN2hmh2e9OHLS?.kipr

• What are those Rocktron Banshee's like dudes...? Never seen em til now! do you have to have a pipe running from it to a mouthpiece?

The Banshee works great :) Yes, it has a pipe / tube, with a built-in amp, and sends the sound up to your mouth with the tube. I've not tried the MXR, but the Banshee can sound like everything from Joe Walsh to Aerosmith to Bon Jovi to Alice In Chains, etc.

• I have the MXR talk box. It's killer and sounds like the old talk boxes on recordings.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• nEVH5150 wrote:
    Could you hook me up with / direct me to those settings/presets please

I've used similar settings as Paults, though with tweaks, with various rigs and found many good combinations. Throw in an analog octaver and you can get very close to the Rocky Mountain Way sound... not as authentic as the Banshee for sure, but for one song (in my group's repertoire at least) I'm not likely to add the tube, extra mike... And I'm getting heads turning when I play it wondering how I'm getting that sound.

All in all I'm enjoying immensely the simplicity of the KPA with Remote and zero other pedals..

Gary ô¿ô

• Is anyone else even slightly perturbed the Remote doesn't have 'scribble strips' after seeing the Line6 Helix controller/LiquidFoot+ floorboards.... ? :(

Perhaps there will be a Remote-mkii ?! :P

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• <p><span style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26); font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif">Does anyone know of a pedalboard that I can buy in the US that will fit a Kemper Remote and two Dunlop DVP3 expression pedals? I bought a Pedaltrain PT-1 but it isn't big enough. I have a Pedaltrain Pro but that is too big.</span></p>

• <p><span style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26); font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif">Does anyone know of a pedalboard that I can buy in the US that will fit a Kemper Remote and two Dunlop DVP3 expression pedals?

I searched for this as well too and ended up with the following:
    http://www.protecstyle.com/product-p/swpb3.htm

All other options I found offered way too much height to my liking.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24636812

Happy Kemper

• Does anyone know of a pedalboard that I can buy in the US that will fit a Kemper Remote and two Dunlop DVP3 expression pedals? I bought a Pedaltrain PT-1 but it isn't big enough. I have a Pedaltrain Pro but that is too big

I had a wooden pedal board 28" x 12" custom made for me for 2 DVP3 pedals and the Remote (17" + 3" + 3" + room for space between all three). It is slanted with room beneath to mount power supply, should that be desired. I found by the time I finally got my remote (6 months later), 1 pedal was all I really needed, so this board is still in original shipping box, never used. Let me know if you're interested in making a deal.

Gary ô¿ô

• drandall wrote:
    Here is my Kemper and Banshee in action

Hi drandall. I love your Recto rigs on RE, they're are killer! Now I'm gonna have to reconsider all my sounds again... jeesh!! I've already put your #14 into performance, now this below using your #13...

Your Banshee sounds great, really. Just for fun try this experiment using your #13 Recto rig; move Space to pre-stack, put post-stack the Wah Vowel Filter with : manual 4.4, peak 6.2, pedal range +62, peak range +22, mix 100%, ducking -1.4, Volume +2.0. I set it on Bypass to Stop, but whatever... I also added a post-stack Pure Booster for leads. I love it!

To me that is as close to a Banshee in a Kemper I've heard, and tubeless! Try it. (Add an Analog Octaver pre-stack for Rocky Mtn Way). Thank you for uploading such great profiles, man!

Gary ô¿ô

Edited once, last by prsgary ().

• I had a wooden pedal board 28" x 12" custom made for me for 2 DVP3 pedals and the Remote (17" + 3" + 3" + room for space between all three). It is slanted with room beneath to mount power supply, should that be desired. I found by the time I finally got my remote (6 months later), 1 pedal was all I really needed, so this board is still in original shipping box, never used. Let me know if you're interested in making a deal.

Thanks for the offer but I am going to pass.