Brand new Profiler Remote stopped working

• Well, When I first plugged in the remote and turned on the Kemper, everything went just as expected fooled with it for an hour and everything worked fine.
    I just turned on my Kemper for first time since I got the Remote on Tuesday and the KPA boots up, but lo and behold the Remote sits there like a "Dark, Dead Lump OF Coal". This just freakin sucks. I've rebooted the KPA three times and nothing.
    I guess I'll open a ticket , but right now I have a very expensive lump of nothingness
    Also just noticed nothing lightsup but If I look close I can see the scrolling black lines in the dark LCD

To be honest this is the first problem I've had with my KPA nad I've had it allmost 3 years

• Well, When I first plugged in the remote and turned on the Kemper, everything went just as expected fooled with it for an hour and everything worked fine.
    I just turned on my Kemper for first time since I got the Remote on Tuesday and the KPA boots up, but lo and behold the Remote sits there like a "Dark, Dead Lump OF Coal". This just freakin sucks. I've rebooted the KPA three times and nothing.
    I guess I'll open a ticket , but right now I have a very expensive lump of nothingness
    Also just noticed nothing lightsup but If I look close I can see the scrolling black lines in the dark LCD

To be honest this is the first problem I've had with my KPA nad I've had it allmost 3 years

That really sucks, I feel for ya man... Hope it's an easy fix and you're back online in no time!!

• Sorry to hear that whippinpost , mine had a similar timeframe before the display backlight went out but all the other functions were working. After a bit of to and fro my replacement unit is apparently shipped for delivery early next week. Good thing is that Kemper agreed to replace it right away.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• Well just booted up my Kemper and it is working fine, I even checked and it s sending correct MIDI PC info to my GR, BUT ALAS NO REMOTE.
    I was hopin I was dreaaming and when I woke up the Remote would be working :( Also is it normal in the Remote settings page for the screen to be washed out very light with no contrast?
    Sucks it's the weekend so I won't hear anything from Support till Monday.
    I guess I'll have to play my next gigs with the FCB1010. A lot of good early shipment did me. Oh well life goes on, I don't know whether to be sad or pissed. This is the second piece of Gear I have got this month that has a problem I got a Sonic Port VX and the monitor output wasn't working on it, Sweetwater immediatly sent out a replacement overnight

• Gutted for you.
    As for the greyed out setup screen, it's like that when the Remote isn't connected. Once there's a connection, it's displayed as normal.
    Hope there's a swift replacement.

Cheese,
    Sam

• Anyone have a problem with the ethernet cable that comes with the Remote. I have noticed when I unplug the cable from the Remote, with the latch completely depressed I t feels like it is hanging up and doesn't want to come out. No problem at the KPA side

• I'm starting to get pissed. I just checked still no email from Support and it's got to be getting close to end of work day in Germany. I gave 2 gigs this weekend and would like to use my $600 brick.. A not smiling Paul

• I'm starting to get pissed. I just checked still no email from Support and it's got to be getting close to end of work day in Germany. I gave 2 gigs this weekend and would like to use my $600 brick.. A not smiling Paul

apologies for any inconvenience caused. your ticket is handled by our US office, that's why you don't get a reply on German time. allow them some time on a monday morning, we don't have a call center with dozens of agents.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here