Seriously looking at the KPA, are there any dealers where I can demo KPA in the North Georgia/ATL area?

• Hello fellow gear heads,

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the KPA but I want to try it out with/without power and with passive/powered speakers in order to see which way to go.
    There is a lot of money involved in the complete rig and I just don't want to do it blind.
    Is the remote foot pedal required or can I change settings with any midi controller?
    I called my local GC but they don't have and don't plan to have any for demo.
    Is there a dealer in the area that allows demo?

I'll also need to sell or trade my Hughes and Kettner 36 and cab if anyone is interested...

• I'm north of you in Blairsville. I'd be happy to demo mine for you.

edit: I tried to send you a private message, but you don't have it enabled ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I know but I think he's locked out from doing that also..... Just saying cause I think I tried that before I bought mine and that option was available, that's what I'm sayin. That's very nice what you are trying to do but he needs to get you his email address I think.

• I'm north of you in Blairsville. I'd be happy to demo mine for you.

Dan would be happy to have you for dinner. With the emphasis on "have you for dinner". ^^

Like one of those horror movies, with a new updated plot.

We all know him as zappledan, but in real life he's vampiredan, danthecannibal and leatherdan ^^

PS: In case anyone got psyched, Dan is one of the nicest guys on the forum and his offer to allow someone to demo using his unit is classicdan. :thumbup:

• Thanks for the nice words, Nightlight. Regarding my forum name, it's from an early band I was in, and was taken from lyrics of an old James Gang tune (The Bomber: Closet Queen...). My true name is Larry ;)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Sorry I was away for a couple of days. My email is dallas at bluerharborsoft dot com.
    I live in Cumming/Forsyth but spent most of my active musician years in Macon.
    I found a friend with a studio who has a fractal and a kemper along with a variety of monitoring options...
    I'm going to spend a couple of days next week checking both out.
    Zappledan you look familiar...but it could just be an acid flashback :)
    Thanks for all of your replies.