How to make the Kemper crash in performance mode (and loose a performance)

• I use performance mode for my setup and I have a setup with one performance pr song. Since I now use the Remote I had to reorganise all my performances and yesterday I started to do that. I tried to move a performance from #53 to #1, but this was relay relay slow. It seems that moving a performance is a programatic heavy (or not optimised) operation. I pushed the move up button around 20 times... and the Kemper froze and after some minutes the Kemper crashed. I had to cut the power the hard way to get the Kemper up and running again, and when it started up the performance was gone... I had to use a backup to get it back.

So, It seems to me that the "move rig operation" is not very optimised and its very immature. Be careful with it!

Kemper team please do some effort to fix things like this. The workflow with the Remote and performance mode is not convenient if it takes 3 minute to move a song from #53 to #1...

• I use performance mode for my setup and I have a setup with one performance pr song. Since I now use the Remote I had to reorganise all my performances and yesterday I started to do that. I tried to move a performance from #53 to #1, but this was relay relay slow. It seems that moving a performance is a programatic heavy (or not optimised) operation. I pushed the move up button around 20 times... and the Kemper froze and after some minutes the Kemper crashed. I had to cut the power the hard way to get the Kemper up and running again, and when it started up the performance was gone... I had to use a backup to get it back.

So, It seems to me that the "move rig operation" is not very optimised and its very immature. Be careful with it!

Kemper team please do some effort to fix things like this. The workflow with the Remote and performance mode is not convenient if it takes 3 minute to move a song from #53 to #1...

Have you reported this to support and sent them a backup so they can try and get to the bottom of this. This is the proper way to report bugs :)

• I've given up doing significant re-arrangement of performances on the Kemper…it is just painfully slow and hard to manage.
    Instead I unzip a backup and re-arrange them on the computer.
    It's a bit tricky to set up as the performances only have numbers and not names, but I took the time to create a spreadsheet that helps me do that and I update it with every new arrangement.
    It's good for big changes but a bit too much work for simple ones….so far it has worked ok, but it is definitely not ideal and I think this is an area needing significant attention from the Kemper team.

(I think part of the problem is that each performance is actually loaded as you scroll…..empty performances scroll by very fast)