got my kemper bag. Why a zipper on the bottom?!?

• I have the kemper namba bag and I have since 3 years already going with me almost everywhere. at the beginning I used to put my kpa but later, needing to travel more I got myself a flight case for the kemper. still I have used the bag for several thing including the carrying of spare pedals.

the zip at the bottom serves the purposes to fold the bag so that its storage doesn't really need much space.

and for studiness, I neved had a problem with it so far. maybe the handles seems a bit weaker but they are still there, so I cannot really complain.

overall I say that it is a bag....so not strong as steel but not weaker than the rest of similar bags in the market.

I suggest to do as I did: a flight case for a more tour scenario plus your kemper bag for, let's say; rehearsing.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• yep - i'm going on three years now with the kemper namba bag as well. i have a flight case, too, but (with carrying on my guitar on planes) the flight case won't fit under airline seats, while the namba bag will. i've done a number of tours with it, and it's held up well. the only thing i've needed to do to it so far has been to re-fasten the velcro on one of the side pockets, since after opening and closing it countless times one corner started to pull up.

i also use the bag as robman says, opening up both ends and putting the kemper in so the front and back are both exposed (with the top and bottom folded under the bag). i don't carry it around this way, but it's great when doing outdoor gigs and i want to make sure it's protected from direct sunlight or potential light rain. when the kpa is in the bag this way, there's some overhang from the bag so that cables plugged into the kpa are a bit less susceptible to being stepped on by less-attentive band members or others when i have to place it on the ground.

• The Namba bag is just perfect. Using it for three years, now. Travelling a lot by public transport. Very robust. It even fits my Kemper Remote, a few cables and one or two pedals.

• I had no idea that the KPA would fit in the Namba bag in a face up (or down position!

Would this allow the remote to fit more easily? I am away from home Without the KPA at the moment, so if someone can try it and let me know, that would be great.

Thanks
    Paul

• I have to struggle in order to place the profiler face up\down in the bag. It barely fits (when inserting it), too much of a hassle :/

Furthermore, the back of my unit is filled with the ATM-68 :/ :/

:)