can't find a greenday profile sound

• I use the Fischers CAE 100 OD1 for that.

I add a green scream in slot A and a Stereo Widener effect preset in slot X
    I add just a bit of bass, dial back the mid a little and add some treble and presence.
    This works well with any type of pickups at the bridge with minor adjustments to the EQ

As mentioned, you can get there with pretty much any S.Mehl, Marshall profiles or Golub as Don mentioned. Find something that is close enough, sound wise, to your ears and tweak it.
    Note that it helps to do these trials/errors (at least for me) to tweak while listening to the songs. I also used some Guitar Hero tracks where I isolated the guitar in the past to help me find the sound. I used to want the sound to be exactly like the band but now I find that I prefer to dial a sound that is similar to the original but with some of my personal taste to it as long as it cuts the mix similarly as the original. Having said that, when I play the sounds on their own without a full band it doesn't sound that great but that's how it is.

If you search and find those Guitar Hero tracks and isolate the guitar parts you will also find, I'm pretty sure, that it doesn't sound that great but as long as it works well in the mix.

• This is the guitar track

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . I just tried the Golub from guitar exchange but adjusting gain and tone I can't get the sound of this guitar track.
    Maybe I should add some effect before the amp. I will try the green scream. My guitar is gibson lpj with BurstBucker Pro pickup. I read that P90 is the right pickup to get green day sound,
    but I don't want change my pickup.

• Hi , it sounds more P90 than HB to me, but it's not a major issue if you plan playing it live. Notice that the track is double tracked by the and it fattens the whole rendering a lot.

As I already said, adjust the definition to get the right treble/bottom balance , then give some clarity (like 1.5) and ad a tad of direct mix ( 0.3). A boost or a dist pedal should be an effective way to narrow your tone (set the tone in the negative range on the pedal settings)

Reduce the volume a bit on the Gibson vol pot. Another option is to use a single coil guitar (telecaster) and take another approach, this time by fattening the tone.

With the KPA it's really possible to make a telecaster sing like a heavy metal guitar and make a les Paul twang like a telecaster, it's just a matter of right rig selecting and some precise tweaking.

• This is the guitar track

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . I just tried the Golub from guitar exchange but adjusting gain and tone I can't get the sound of this guitar track.
    Maybe I should add some effect before the amp. I will try the green scream. My guitar is gibson lpj with BurstBucker Pro pickup. I read that P90 is the right pickup to get green day sound,
    but I don't want change my pickup.

post a clip of you playing (the single tracked intro) with a sound in the right gain range (no fx) - it's most likely just a bit of mid cut and other post-recording eq.
    I can help you with that.

but overall I must say it is a rather generic sound, it would't need to be as close as possible for the song to work as long as the gain and the energy in the playing is there.

• It was a SD JB that he put in the bridge of "Blue", his blue Fernades. But as others have said you should be able to get there with many rig exchange amps. You could also search for JCM 800 or Plexi or SLP. I think the trick is to set the gain on the kpa at just the right amount to get that definitive palm mute. Too little and the palm mute sounds flat and lifeless, too much and it gets gets washed out in a sea of noise. If you are still stuck shoot me a pm and I'll send you some of the profiles I use. I have several versions for each GD song I like to play because my guitars all sound different and have varying amounts of output. Come to think of it, you might even try searching the rig exchange for green day. Sometimes folks post their tweaks for famous artists.