Interesting thread on TGP about an innovative FRFR stereo box!

• Took it to an open mic at a restaurant where I back up some of the guys playing. It sounded decent, but I'm not gonna get a chance to really put it through its paces - just a bit too heavy for me to lug around. Too bad, as it might be a decent unit otherwise. Back to Sweetwater ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Ah, come on, turn it up at home and give us a full review before returning the unit, please!

I did turn it up in my living room, but I didn't think that was a proper test. It's not the same as a venue with lots of seats and people. I'm sure that the stereo effects will sound nice through it, but using it live the one time made me wonder whether that really matters in such a venue. Let's just say that I wasn't blown away by it. If I had been, then I would have figured out a way to get it around without destroying my back.

• I don't want you guys to think about it negatively, though, as what I put it through was hardly a fair test to assess it.

• I did turn it up in my living room, but I didn't think that was a proper test. It's not the same as a venue with lots of seats and people. I'm sure that the stereo effects will sound nice through it, but using it live the one time made me wonder whether that really matters in such a venue. Let's just say that I wasn't blown away by it. If I had been, then I would have figured out a way to get it around without destroying my back.

So the weigh was not the deal breaker? Even if it was about 10 lbs lighter you wouldn't keep it?

Well, it doesn't look to be a so amazing stereo experience at the end...

I have to say that the concept made me dream, a one box stereo solution! But it is possibly not totaly ready yet... I still would like to try one thought, if I have the chance! Still no canadian dealers carry it.

• So the weigh was not the deal breaker? Even if it was about 10 lbs lighter you wouldn't keep it?

Well, it doesn't look to be a so amazing stereo experience at the end...

I have to say that the concept made me dream, a one box stereo solution! But it is possibly not totaly ready yet... I still would like to try one thought, if I have the chance! Still no canadian dealers carry it.

Like I said, it wasn't a fair test, so don't take my experience with it too negatively. Someone else might find it to be the bee's knees.