Kemper with Peavey Classic 50/50 power amp?

• Has anyone tried the two together?

If so, Is it loud enough run in stereo at gigs and does it sound any good?

I'm saving for a Matrix GT1000 FX at the moment but thought the Peavey could be an option

• it's REALLY loud! Borrowed a 50/50 classic to pair with my kemper for a gig in Copenhagen. My backgear stood right next to a giant drumkit which was brutalized by our hard hiting drummer (metal) .. After that gig I bought a classic 60/60 but only because that one was available..

• Yes tubes do colour the sound... but for me that's a good thing since I use a profile of an old EVH with 6l6 tubes. The 50/50 has 84's but I think and they sounded amazing with my profile as the profile will shine through anyway. I tried a "neutral" poweramp at first but didn't like it.. depends if you want to "switch amps" or go with few profiles ;)

• I do mostly high gain stuff, so a poweramp with 6l6 tubes pretty much cover all my needs.. but again.. so would the 50/50. I only use the poweramp for driving a 4-12 cab as backgear/rehearsal.. I always go straigt to FOH for gigs.. had nothing but jaws dropping ;)

• I use a Classic 60 (the mono version of what madeselhoff has) to drive a 1x 12 Bogner Cube as my on stage monitor, and it sounds really, really good! I don't know how much it colors the sound though, since the cab is already adding a lot of "flavor" to the profiles.