Arranging Performances - what am I doing wrong?

• I've got a silly little problem I can t seem to figure out with Performance mode.

I have 12 songs (Performances) setup that step through with the KPA remote. I want these arranged in order of or most common setlist.

The problem I'm having is the performance order on the Kemper seems to get all screwed up every time I powercycle the Kemper (ie: turn of and on). This means I have to go back into "Arrange Performances" and "move up" or "move down" a bunch of them to get the correct set order again. Remembering to do this before every show is becoming a hassle I dont need.

Am i missing a save step somewhere??

I'm using the FW: 3.0.2.10951 Public Beta, which is functionally identical to the 3.0.2.10951 release Is this a known issue in this FW or am I just daft :/ ?

A percentage of the time I can get the order back by:

• Booting up the Kemper and the Remote,
    • Switch to "Performance Mode"
    • See that performance order on remote is all wrong
    • Access "arrange performances",
    • Make no changes at all and exit "arrange performances"

This works about half the time. The other half of the time I need to manually rearrnge them all again.

Havn't had much luck with the manual either. It simply states (from page 104 of the reference manual):

"The soft button “Arrange Performances” opens a screen where you can easily rearrange and rename Performances, for example if you want to order them according to the set list of your next concert. On this screen you could also copy and paste Performances."

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something super obvious, so any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks! :)

*edited description for clarity - thanks Timo.

• me too, I have the same probleme

I had to re arrange my performance in order i needed, but when i call a bank with my remote, i see the bank i want to play, but another one is opened...

try this solution

Organize your bank and perf as you want, make a bakup, and restore it immediatly...at home it semms to be good

• Try to enable 'performance autoload' and your problem should go away.
    IIRC it's a confirmed bug that I read about in the German subforum which will be fixed soon.

Ok, cool. Thanks guys. I don't recall seeing the "performance autoload" function but I'll click around for it when I'm in front of the KPA again.

In a weird way I'm actually happy that it's a known minor bug.. I was feeling pretty stupid that I couldn't figure out what was going on.. 8o !

Thanks again.

• Booting up the Kemper and the Remote,
    • See that performance order on remote is all wrong
    • Switch to "Performance Mode",
    • Access "arrange performances",
    • Make no changes at all and exit "arrange performances"

this makes no sense, since you can't see a wrong performance order (2) when you're not in performance mode (3).

• I had a strange one last night. I had my performance 2 loaded and switched to a different amp in slot 3 , I didn't save any change. But when I turned my KPA on a few hours later the unsaved amp was still in that slot. I had to go in and switch the amp back and reprogram and save all the stomps in my remote :S

• I had a strange one last night. I had my performance 2 loaded and switched to a different amp in slot 3 , I didn't save any change. But when I turned my KPA on a few hours later the unsaved amp was still in that slot. I had to go in and switch the amp back and reprogram and save all the stomps in my remote :S

if your performance order is good, just have to make a backup, and after load your restore...all will be good...I've tried it and it works

Don't understand what's strange about this!? Since day 1 the Profiler maintains the buffer (in Browse Mode Rig buffer, in Performance Mode Performance buffer) during power cycle. This way none of your tweakings get lost. That is a consistent feature! If you didn't press Store before the shutdown, just reload the orginal Performance (or Rig in Browse Mode).

• try to repair your RIGS ...with power On method

just have to press RIG button and turn to BROWSER...a repairing etap will work during some minuts and it will be a good solution...try it

• try to repair your RIGS ...with power On method
    just have to press RIG button and turn to BROWSER...a repairing etap will work during some minuts and it will be a good solution...try it

This does not "repair Rigs". Holding [RIG] during bootup wipes the currently loaded/edited rigs (that are kept over a power cycle) and re-scans all rigs and presets. That's all. It won't touch them or repair anything.

• I also got problems with arranging performances.
    Is it also part of the bug you are refering to?

e.g.: I choose a performance number with fcb with kemper4uno (autoload not active) and see the performance number in kemper display. when selecting a slot, name changes and another performance is in this position. happens from time to time.
    Last weekend in rehearsal I rearanged performances. After booting up at the venue (no floorboard conected) the list was not in correct order. after zapping through the list with the arrow buttons all was right again...

quite anoying