* fixed * ..... KPA really needs a much better EFX Slot Compressor ..... * fixed *

• Mathias, have you studied the parameters described in the manual? I understand that they are a bit unusual (not a big user of compressors before owning the Profiler).

Anyway, +1 for adding more parameters to the stomp :)

• Thank you for this tips - the post compressor sounds better for me then the amp and pre amp compression.

• How can you expect the KPA to sound the way you want without reading the manual? The Kemper is no toy or a single channel amp with 5 knobs...

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• How can you expect the KPA to sound the way you want without reading the manual? The Kemper is no toy or a single channel amp with 5 knobs...

The same way I taught myself to play guitar without instructions, I just figure it out. Granted there are probably some helpful things I can learn from the manual, its just a matter of actual reading it. Also I haven't had a hard time figuring out how to run other modeling amps (Johnson Millennium, POD X3 Pro, POD HD Pro). I am also a recording engineer and PC technician so I am fairly technically inclined.

• The same way I taught myself to play guitar without instructions, I just figure it out. Granted there are probably some helpful things I can learn from the manual, its just a matter of actual reading it. Also I haven't had a hard time figuring out how to run other modeling amps (Johnson Millennium, POD X3 Pro, POD HD Pro). I am also a recording engineer and PC technician so I am fairly technically inclined.

That's all good and well -
    until you get stuck not knowing how it works, and then you read the manual. That's sort of the point.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• Yep, nothing bad in learning by experience! I guess the point of this last part of the thread is in your (and I am freely interpreting your last posts) "I don't like how it sounds because I don't get how the controls work".

:)